We Were Adopted - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

We Were Adopted

Well for a few months now there has been this stray who has decided we are his family, its ok with me ...hes older and so cute...I am sure he has a family, but like all cats he needed more lol...he has taken to my daughter big time...I wish I could bring him in and pamper him, but hes set in his ways and I can't take the chance with Mama...well I took some pics of the king of our backyard lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 04:27 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Aww... he reminds me of my husbands parents cat, Mufasa... Very adorable pictures of the ones with him being affectionate with your little girl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Part of the Pack

I love the first picture, he looks like a King!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaawwww he's adorable

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 02:04 PM
I Heart My Job

He's a very pretty kitty. ^^

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Playful Pup

Looks like he owns the place already. He is very pretty!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 11:36 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

What a lovely cat

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 08:00 PM
Newborn Pup

My older sister has an orange tabby named Spud, and he has that exact same expression when he's considering a good pounce! maybe Spud is different, but seriously, the likeness is kinda' scary!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 02:18 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

we just got back from spending 5 days over there and he never left the yard lol so we went out got better cat food and his own bowls...so I guess its official he owns us lol hes so funny he will let you pet him only when he wants...any other time and you will not get your hand back in one piece and never ever pick him up...he will sit on my daughters lap for hours just purring up a storm...he is so cute...I would love to make him an indoor cat but he is old and set in his ways, and mama is to sick...so we love him and take care of him best we can...we also took him to the vets to get a check up...man what an ordeal lol...hes healthy around 6 or 7 and hes fixed...no microchip and hes under weight...the neighbors said hes been outside for over 2 years that they have seen...so he can live with us

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Tags
cat food, indoor cat