Well its that time of year again - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2004, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

Talking Well its that time of year again

It is kitten season once again and once again I was suckered into bringing home fosters. The babies are with their mommy (thank goodness I don't have to bottle feed!) and they are now 9 days old and their eyes are just starting to open. They are so cute. I probably wont get to take pictures of them until Sunday when I get some time. There are 3 girls that are all black and one boy who is a little black and white tuxedo. And mommy is all black and very sweet. I promise to get the pictures soon. I like to take pictures at different ages. I can't wait till they start to look like cats instead of hairy meatballs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww Dena! You are such a wonderful person, I really admire you for all you do, girl. The mom and kittens are so lucky to be fostered by you. I cannot WAIT to see pics, girl! I bet they are adorable!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 01:30 AM

Awww, I love the hairy meatball look! I wish my kittens had never grown out of it, they're starting to look like real cats now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 01:48 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Hairy Meatballs!! omg Dena, you crack me up!!

Awww- you are so awesome to foster that litter. I admire what you do so much!
I love Tuxedo cats! They must be so, so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of them all!!

[center]

[
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 11:38 PM

I like kitties in that stage too. "Hairy meatballs" stage.. sounds so cute.

Dena, You are an angel to take in these little fosters. They are lucky to have you.

Last edited by Mystic Cat; 03-13-2004 at 11:41 PM.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2004, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Well in a little bit I am going to take some pictures. I ran in yesterday with my camera because they were positioned so cute only to realize that my camera was completely dead, not even an ounce of charge left! The mommy believes she has hit the jackpot moving into the room and is incredibly affectionate. I plan on giving her a new name. When she was a kitten they called her SpEd for special ed because she was a wierd kid but she isn't anymore and I hate that name so maybe I can get some ideas from you guys. I also need names for the kittens, and it has to be a theme. The funnier the better. I wanted to do a whole cheese them but it was suggested I wait for orange kittens, I thought that was a better idea. I keep checking but so far it looks like I have 3 girls and one boy. I am usually very good with sexing the kittens but since we missed the mommy (hence the babies) I want to make good and sure.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2004, 07:17 PM

"hairy meatball" - - that's hilarious! I never heard them referred to it like that.

Dena that is so good of you to take care of these babies. Can't wait to see pictures! :blob2:
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Pictures!!

For those who have waited so patiently for the hairy meatballs here they are (and mommy) at 12 days old:

This is mommy

These are the meatballs!

This is a close up of one meatball but I forgot my macro setting so its a little blurry

Another close up of a hairy meatball

And one of my favorites of mommy and meatball squished together. Look for the little head to the right.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Oh wow Dena! They're just way too precious!

Stephanie

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 02:07 PM

OMG how cute.........
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are so adorable! The mom is a beautiful cat too.

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwww! They are SO cute!!! The mom is just stunning!!! They are all just adorable, Dena! I can't wait for more pics!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 10:31 PM

They are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing their sweet pictures! Mommy kitty is pretty too.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 10:51 PM

AWWWWWWWW!!! I wanna order me a basketfull of those hairy meatballs. They are adorable! And mommy looks wonderful. She has such a shiny coat. Thanks for posting the pics Dena. Keep posting as they get older, k?
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 11:49 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigsterz
AWWWWWWWW!!! I wanna order me a basketfull of those hairy meatballs.
I'll take a basketful myself! So cute !

Sharon