This is what I see!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 06:57 AM Thread Starter

Smile This is what I see!!

As I get ready to shower every evening. They wait and watch. Why are they so fascinated with water? One time, Beau (the one on the tank) Begged to come in with me. I opened the shower door, and he walked right in!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Lol that's so cute.

I use to have a cat that would sit on the tank of the toilet while I took a shower, and chase her tail on there! Every single time I took a shower she just had to chase her tail around in circles on top of the toilet tank. If I forgot to let her in the bathroom, she would cry near the door and stick her paws under until I came and opened the door for her. She use to fall off the tank all the time while she was doing it too...silly kitty. She would never chase her tail any other time either. Lol she was a weird cat, I miss her!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

my cat used to sit on the side of the bathtub while I took a shower and I would see a paw sneak through the curtain all the time lol...loved to splash in the falling water lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Will It Ever Change?

aww that's adorable!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 01:38 PM

hahahah~ funny stuff
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

Kramer sits on the toilet seat lid while I take a shower and will meow every couple of minutes till I peek around the curtin to let him know I am still there he also insists on helping me when i use the bathroom if I don't allow him in he meows and scratches at the door till I let him in so I make sure he is in there when I close the door and if he's not I call out that I'm closing the door and he comes running

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 03:44 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

What is it with cats and bath/shower water ? I had a couple of kittens one time who thought my bath time was their play time, and one or the other (or both) would fall in everytime

My ma's bengal insists on being in the bathroom with her too, she's afraid he'll tear the door down if she leaves it closed. LOL But then, Bengals are known for their love of water.

Your kitties are beautiful - I love those soft blue/grey kitties Reminds me of one I had when I was a kid.

Sharon
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 06:09 PM
laugh often

that's so cute. Silly little kitties. at least you don't have to fight them when it comes to bath time

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 03:32 PM

My cats are always crowding around the shower when I get out and when I first turn the water on one or two of them will get in teh tub and walk around the rim of the tub.

I've got cats that are mixed with Bengal and one that looks like a pure bred and he's the most obessed with water. He doesn't usually mind when he gets a bit wet either.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 05:01 PM

Milo has to be in the bathroom everything I get a shower too. He sits on the toilet and just stares. If I don't let him in, he'll meow too.
The worst is Buster though. He has learned to open the bathroom door. It's just one of those sliding doors. He hits it with his head until he can squeeze through. He's walked in on my friend and my sister's boyfriend when they were in the bathroom! lol I have to warn everyone who comes that he may walk in on them.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 06:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

Haha! Cats are silly creatures!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
pure bred