What would you name him? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

What would you name him?

I may be bringing this guy home this week and right now he and my son have the same name...Henry.

Well that won't due so I was wondering if you all could think of some good names for my new kitty cat?

I am pretty excited!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 08:44 PM

HMMM call him King (king henry)
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 09:03 PM

Smokey.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Miss New Booty

He he he! I have a Smokie! King Henry is cute!! Hmm let me see if I can think of any more. Congrats on bringing him home!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 12:40 AM

He has beautiful coloring but for the life of me I can't think of a name. I think I must have diminished my supply, or its really late and I need to go to bed and just can't think.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 12:45 AM

Wait! As I went and looked at the picture before I closed out of the thread he looks to be light brown almost and with the white it reminded me of a Latte. I have to name 300 cats a year so basically we have lots of funny named cats at the shelter! At least its a starting point. Usually one idea will point you towards 100 more. Good luck. He's quite a cutie.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 09:36 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

He is a cutie...how about Louie or Tucker?? I dont know too many boy names...

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awww! He's so cute!! Do you call your son Henry? Or does he have a nickname?

If you call your son Henry - maybe Hank for the cat??

Good Luck with him - he's adorable - and Dena is right, once you have one idea lots of other usually follow!!

[center]

[
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhhh Latte!!!!!! I love it, Dena!! I was actually thinking something along the coffee thing, too?

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

He really would make a good Sir Henry the cat. It just suits him. I call my son Hank but I affectionately call him Henry all the time. I love his name! It was my Grandpa's and it is so lovely to me.

I shall keep you all updated on things! I like all of your suggestions.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 11:26 PM Thread Starter

I have horribly sad news about my sweet Henry. He is diagnosed with Chronic Renal Failure and he doesn't qualify to be adopted by my family because he is special needs and they feel that the busy chaos of our family will be too stressful.

I actually have known this for a week, but I have been too devistated to comment so far. I get to love him at the shelter and they are keeping him there until the right family comes for him or he gets too sick. He deserves the best so I've been praying for that for him.

After much soul searching we desided to go ahead and get a kitten. See the thread on Angel, she is 8 weeks old and I think she was sent to me for a reason. She is my sleeping kitty in my avatar.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 11:30 PM

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that about Henry. I'll be praying for him
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 12:28 AM
Miss New Booty

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this news. I know Annie was sent to you for a reason, your right. My thoughts and prayers are with Henry.

~* Jackie *~

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 06:21 AM

I know that it was a very hard decision for you and always know you made the right decision for both you and Henry.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 02:36 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I'm so sorry it didn't work out with Henry. It had to be a very difficult decision for you. I agree, Angel was sent to you for a reason

[center]

[