Whoo Hoo!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Talking Whoo Hoo!!!

I'm so excited!! Remember my telling you all about the cat at the clinic that was found by Dr. Lehr's wife? Chased by 5 dogs? Wouldn't use the litter box? Well, I found a home for her!!!
She still won't use the litter box, but Sherry at Cedarview Farms Exotics has decided to take her in as a barn cat (which is perfect for this kitty) Dr. Lehr is spaying her tomorrow and vaccinating her so she'll be all set when I go up on Thursday to pick up my hedgie. I'm so excited. We were starting to think we would have to surrender her to a shelter as she seemed unadoptable due to the litter problem but Sherry said she'd take her! (we are pretty sure this was an outdoor only cat before she was rescued)
I'm so glad she's found a home! She'll be far from the road and have a whole farm to play and hunt on. She also gets along well with other cats so I'm sure she'll be accepted by the rest of the kitties quickly. Yay!! Another life saved!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That's great news!!! Yay for the kitty!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Miss New Booty

That's such great news, Mandie!! I'm so happy to hear it!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 08:50 PM

She will be a very happy kitty at Sherrys
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Glad to hear it, Mandie. Some adult kitties just can't be acclimated once they've spent their lives outdoors - how wonderful you were able to find her a home with Sherry so she'll be looked after!

Stephanie

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

That's great news! And now you don't have to try filling a kitty box with sod!

I'm so happy for the kitty!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 02:47 AM
Adolescent Pup

aww, great news! congrats
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 05:31 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aweee that is great news Mandie.....She will definitely be happy with Sherry

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 06:12 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aw! that's so awesome that your friend is taking her! congrats to everyone involved and mainly to the kittie with her new home!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

She's doing great...Dr. Lehr actually spayed and vaccinated her last night and "Miss Mouth" is no longer showing me her butt She's eating and drinking well and is still just as sweet as pie. I'm really glad she'll be going to live with Sherry and will have such a great opportunity at a great life there!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

that's wonderful. I am glad she found a home.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That is great to hear Mandie!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

Tags
litter box