Window Blinds are EVIL!!
The other day, me and my sis were sittin in her room and she was helpin me study for a cell bio test and something horrible happened. We had the cats in there with us and Leo, our outside kitty, was in the window outside. Milo goes crazy when he sees Leo in the window. Anyways, he was in the window bouncin around and he somehow got his head between the two blind cords and managed to slip (this is all speculation because we weren't looking at him during this time) off the windowsill. He basically hung himself on accident. Luckily we were in the room and when we heard the commotion, we looked over and there he was dangling a foot off the floor with his head in the blind cords choking to death. Heather, my sis, jumped up and got him out. He was okay, but a little freaked out. We were MAJORLY freaked out. Neither one of us could get the image off precious Milo dangling a foot off the floor out of our minds for a looong time. Needless to say, all blind cords in the house are tucked above the blinds out of the way. I guess its common sense to do that anyways. So, people, make sure your kitties can't get their heads in the blind cords. If we weren't there, he might have died.