World's Best Cat Litter - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

Yeah, i'm thinking it over Jackie. Luckily, jorge got this igloo litter box with a ramp to campture litter and a doormat to put in front of it. It works wonders even witha long haired cat with tuffs between her toes. I haven't seen litter tracked more than maybe one tiny step.

Callie doesn't cover hers either. I hope she starts again... she was getting attacked in the litter box for a bit before I started shutting my bedroom door so... I think she's terrified to stay in too long. Hopefully it changes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 02:44 AM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Atleast Callie uses the igloo! The Litter Robot is a big igloo and that's what Snuggles just doesn't like! Now, they are taking his lead and not going in! LOL! So there it sits..

Well, after a few days now, it still smells alot better with the 2 regular boxes! I hope it stays that way!! We just might keep using this stuff.

Glad the Arm and Hammer works for your kitties, Geisha Girl!

~* Jackie *~

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

oh yeah Meeko was lazy about any covered litter box... didn't wanna climb up. but Callie seems to prefer th eprivacy despite her current paranoia. For the first few days she wouldn't use it. 3rd day she finally did... I think she was shaken after the plane flight is all.

So its working out good for you... hmm, we may just try a small bag this next time around once this litter is done for.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

well we switched this World's Best kitty Litter... it isn't working. Callie doesn't cover much so that doesn't help. But she doesn't seem to like it either. I can't remember if she'd urinated on the carpet before this or not... but anyway, she has more now. I cleaned it up, sprayed some of that stuff to keep her from feeling like she needs to mark her territory. Well, she decided to poop there instead.

I got some different litter that she's familiar with... changing it now. Another thing I didn't like was the... corn smell I guess. It made me sick just to open it and normal litter I didn't mind. Well I tried it.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Ack! I'm sorry Keri! Ugh... atleast we both tried. We stopped using it, too. I was really dissapointed. I actually meant to post an update on this yesterday. About a week after I posted my last post, it smelled horrible and it had only been 2 weeks at the most with 2 boxes.. (since they say a whole bag lasts 3+ weeks for 3-4 cats I think) I lost track, lol. I couldn't stand it anymore so we changed it. It was all sticking to the bottom, too. It was this weird smell, I know what you are talking about! Like a corn smell! It was worse after a week, even everyday scooping it. Oh well, it might work great for some kitties.

But I have a new suggestion! So, we were at a loss of what to try.. but we knew we wanted clumping instead of clay.. So, we looked at the store and I had a coupon for any Tidy Cats, and I have been seeing the "Tidy Cats clumping Small Spaces" We got it to try. We think it works great! Brad said it smells a whole lot better right now (we are changing boxes tonight after 2 weeks) than a few days after World's Best Cat Litter. So, we bought some more Small Spaces and we are going to stick with that for now! I would definately try it for something new, especially if Callie is more used to the clumping litter. And, Brad said it doesn't all fall apart when scooping it (World's Best was crumbling at times, then it smelled awful) I was just telling him all about this thread and how you didn't like it either. Callie was protesting it!

~* Jackie *~

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

yes indeed she was!! Its just bizarre... although I think she's acting kinda peculiar too.

Funny I bought Tidy Cat too! Lol (where'd you get the coupon?) Tidy Cat with crystals I think... oh my goodness its the first clumping grey litter I have had that has NO dust!! I poured it in, smelled fine actually kinda nice... but no dust at all. It was always the dust that bothered me about the smell of litter...

plus I got some litter scent things... well, its stuck inside the lid and you twist the top up to open it. See how this all works together... I don't scoop daily really. Jorge probably wishes I could casue sometimes he'll just do it himself. I don't notice the smell as much since I'm so used to it I think.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.

Tags
covered litter box, kitty litter, litter box, litter pan