Yeeeeeoooouuuccchhhhh! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Yeeeeeoooouuuccchhhhh!

I'm sitting on the computer and Milko just came, jumped up and clung onto my bare shoulder with his teeth and claws. I hate when he does that He has been banished to his cat tree!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

O, it's gets better when there's two of them chasing each other over you

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

ouch lizz!!!! That's why I only have one! He plays with the dog...so it's all on the ground!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

charlie, aka: the sweetest cat ever, just did this to my leg! he gets a little frisky sometimes! but then he's all nice again.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Adolescent Pup

OWWW! Thats gotta hurt! And Thats exactly why i dont have cats! Well acually.... It is because my dad wont let me.

Shelly

Howdy From Us All!

NEVERLetGo

MROOF!!! I'm a Llama!

Last edited by Noo1home; 02-28-2005 at 05:21 PM.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

My male cat used to be a little monkey for the last few summers and whenever you was out in the garden he used to chase you and pounce on your legs and sink his little teeth and claws in, he only ever does it in summer must be too cold for him in winter

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

OW!! That has got to hurt!! Gab has clawed me a few times too...nothing hurts quite like that...lol...

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

yes it hurt!! He gets too rough with his play sometimes. But the little brat knows cause he dodges my hands and bites me so it takes me a while to grab him to let him go wild where he is allowed to! But of course, he went out and slept and Biscuit's pillow!

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

ya it hurts!! bella will lick and lick me til i think she too cute to be harmful then grabs my arm and chews on me! and im allergic so when i get clawed it itches soooo bad! at one point i had soft paws, which are little rubber nail covers that you superglue on, but they had issues climbing to food and litter.

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 10:57 PM

Its those darn orange cats I tell ya! Always getting into trouble one way or another.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Hehehe, Carmen, threaten him with SoftPaws! That's what I do to Galina and Gerona when they start that nonsense.

I say, "You want me to put a cap on those claws?"

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Adolescent Pup

what are SoftPaws? like mittens?
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 04:59 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

They are vinyl nail caps that you glue onto your cats nails. I believe they should last around 5 weeks.

http://www.softpaws.com/

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

Tags
male cat