?? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Question ??

What happened to all the horse people????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 09:03 PM
Neuroticah

i have horses

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 06:10 AM
teerot

horses

I also have horses..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14161987rbmwtgndhe_th.jpg (2.2 KB, 53 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Neuroticah, I can't remember if you said how many and what type in previous posts. Refresh my memory please!

Welcome teerot!!! Tell us what kind, how many and what activities you do with your horses.

A recap for me: I have 4 horses, all mares. I have a 22 year old all white Appaloosa (I've had her for 15 years now), a 3 year old sorrel Appaloosa with a big white blanket and spots, a 7 year old black and white Paint, and a 14 (?) year old sorrel Appaloosa.

Rhonda

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

You can see pics of them here: http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showt...&threadid=5445

Rhonda

Last edited by Scarlette; 11-04-2002 at 02:28 PM.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 06:46 PM
teerot

Hi Scarlette

Those are some nice looking horses! Here's a couple of my Morgan "Max"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eloise and debbie at treasure coast show.jpg (28.0 KB, 40 views)

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-08-2002, 11:51 AM
Playful Pup

I have horses

I have 4

squire a morgan gelding 15 years old
Storm (starleomach) a quarter horse gelding 10 years old
Tarma (dancastles vows and honer) morgan mare 5 years
Jaster (dizzy's dust) morgan gelding 30 years old

ABC Chinchillas- Email me at
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-08-2002, 06:28 PM
teerot

Hello starleomach

Post some pics of your horses when you get a chance.I would love to see them. What do you do with your horses? I just pushased my Mogan"Max"(SEM Bryan Allan) a few years ago and I love the breed! I have had a few horses over the years and I think I am now a Morgan fan.

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2002, 11:28 AM
Playful Pup

I will post pictures as soon as I can (I am still trying to figure out our new digital camera lol)
I havent actually shown in a while so they are all well trained trail horses but I used to show alot
Squire was used as a driving horse and my weastern horse (gameing and pleasure)
Storm was my english horse (pleasure and jumping)
Tarma was a halter horse as she was a yearling and a two year old when I was showing (I don't break horses until they are three or four as I feel to do it sooner can stunt their growth)
Jaster was given to us to retire but he was a grand champion in the dressage field in his day but unfortunatly his prevoius owner didn't properly care for his legs and overworked him and the tendons in his rear hoocks had started to become unfused so he is only ridden on short trail rides in order to make sure he keeps moving he has been with us for four years now and has improved quite a bit

ABC Chinchillas- Email me at
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 09:37 PM
mydogsrmyangels

Talking

Hi!! I'm a horse person too!!! We have 3. I used to ride a long time ago, but my husband team ropes. So 2 of the horses he ropes with and the other is basically a pet.
Scarlette I took a look at your horses and they are super nice!!!
Teerot, I'm not too knowledgable about Morgans, but Max is quite a handsome fellow!
I hope to post some pictures of the horses soon.

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

Yay! Another horse person!

I would love to learn how to rope. I think those guys are so talented, especially the heelers. I watch it on tv and I am amazed how those heelers can rope like that!

Thanks for the compliment. I can't wait to see pics of your horses!

Rhonda

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-25-2002, 02:31 PM
teerot

Hi mydogsrmyangels

I tried to rope a few years ago. An old friend of ours who is now past 70 still team ropes! He put me up on his experienced calf roping horse handed me the rope and said try it! We shot out of that box and I almost roped the horse LOL! Thank goodness I didn't rope the calf. I didn't even know how to throw a rope but it was a hoot!
I just got back from camping with the horses for 3 days. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. A bunch of us girls went to relax and enjoy the driving and riding time. Back to work tomorrow. Yuck!

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-25-2002, 03:09 PM
Akasha

lol neuroticah has like 12 or something horses... i'll get her to post later

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 02:32 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

HI! I'm new here. I have a QH gelding named Shilo. I mostly trail ride my horse. Here he is , ready to go out on the trails!
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Very handsome horse you have! How old is he?

Rhonda