Ahh!!! Goodness! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Smile Ahh!!! Goodness!

As most of you know I got Nosey (my white/silver goat) from an auction in January or February of this year.

Apparently I BOGO!!!

So here is my little Nosey...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Rocheal; 12-28-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

And she popped out this CUTE little goatlet! I am completely inlove!!! :

We had no idea she was pregnant. I noticed she had put on a lot of weight lately but we havn't had her long and when we got her she was sickly skinny. I did notice her milk bag getting bigger but I thought it was just her getting healthy.

I was in the shower and Mugzlee (my pug) started going nuts! I asked Kevin to check and see if someone was here-- he yelled back "Rocheal, c'm'here! You have to see this!!"

I jumped out of the shower and threw my robe on my dripping wet skin (I hate that feeling when you have a shirt or something on before you're completely dried off!!!) and ran outside to this little bitty baaaahing kid just barely dried off from his birth.

I was in shock to see Nosey taking such good care of him. Y'know-- since she came to us so sick and from an auction. I also think this is her first kid. It's even a little hard to be breeding goats and not end up with a million bottle babies that the momma goats neglect. I'm definately thankful!! Isn't he sweet?

Last edited by Rocheal; 12-28-2006 at 06:59 PM.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!! I just love Kids!

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Suffers from Title Envy

oh my!
what a pleasent suprise!!!
jeez goats are sooo cute

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

awwwwww how cute!!! Lucky you!! Congrats!
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww so cute...as soon as we get land we want to get some goats, I love them lol...I used to tease Ken that I wanted one of those fainting goats, they crack me up the baby is so adorable...that is a great surprise and I am so happy they are in a great home

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 07:27 PM
RAT ADDICT

Oh man, thats sooo cute!I love goats!Did you name him/her yet???

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

yes. We named him Spot in memory of my dog. He has a Spot on his head.

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

What a nice surprise! He's adorable!

---------------------------
Millie
Mom to 2 crazy kitties and 1 African Clawed frog.

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Mud
Part of the Pack

Wow, thats cool!!! 2 for the price of 1!
really cute goats!
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

aww, there so cute, ive always wanted a goat, maybe some day *sigh*

My Furry Family
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Adolescent Pup

i love goats! i hear they are great lawn mowers

Shelby,Cojah, and Fuzz-Butt
Along with 7 tiny new members
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Adolescent Pup

Aww how cute! i'm supposed to get a goat but i don't think thats going to happen.

"Heres to the liars and the cheaters and the cold mistreaters, to the mamas boys who cant make a stand, heres to the superficial players the "i love ya" too-soon-sayers, if you hear me girls raise your hand, lets have a toast, heres to findin' a good man!"- Danielle Peck
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Oily Chickenspew

cute cute cute

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

They are awesome lawn mowers. Unlike horses- they don't KILL the grass they step on.