Any goat lovers here? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Any goat lovers here?

We are raising a few goats. Boy are they entertaining! And the babies are so cute. People drive by our place very slowly and even stop sometimes to enjoy their cuteness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Adolescent Pup

I've never had goats but if I ever had property zoned to allow farm animals I would definitely get goats. They are so cute and have so much personality. Love 'em.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

They definitely have a lot of personality, and all their personalities are so deifferent. Since we spend so much time with them, the babies follow us around like little puppies! Our pasture was an overgrown mess when we bought the place and now it looks like a park. So many benefits to raising goats. Also, ours have been pretty low maintenance.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Adolescent Pup

Wish I could have them. Our property is two-acres of alot of grass – they'd be ideal to have around (for many, many reasons). I will recheck our municipal bylaws. Please post photos if you have a chance; would love to see them.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I will try and post some pics. If you ever find yourself looking for another website to check out, in addition [not instead of] this one, I do have quite a few pics of our goats on our new website. The address is in my 'signature'. It's a pretty fun place, not a lot of members yet, but growing every day!

Some other nice things about goats: they usually don't make much noise, and their dropping of very non-offensive, kinda like bunny pellets !

!!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 02:33 AM
Newborn Pup

I bottle fed some goats as a kid. if i go down to my grandparents house the bottle fed ones will still follow you around

rylysratties.weebly.com
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

That's cool, they can definitely get attached to you with very little effort!

!!

Tags
cute, goats, raising