Anyone have and Andalusian horse? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
RAT ADDICT

They are a beautiful horse.I have been looking at pictures online the past few days of them!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
What the shell! :)

Wow! That is awesome, when I get out of college and buy a house I am hoping to buy an andalusian!!! I can't wait! They sound beautiful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 10:44 AM

Cornerstone Farm Andalusians

Hi! I happen to own five of these magnificent horses (all mares). I breed them and ride them Dressage. They have the most willing personalities and connect to their people very well. They have powerful gaits and exceptionally intelligent minds. This is a plus as long as you do not take advantage of them. You need to work on communicating with them in a way that is kind and understanding. With that approach, you can't gett a better riding partner. I've had horses for over 35 years, most of them being Thoroughbreds. And though I still love my TB's, it was love at first sight with the Spanish Horse (Pura Raza Espanola - PRE).
If you're interested in any other info please let me know or you a welcome to visit my web site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Finelli View Post
Hi! I happen to own five of these magnificent horses (all mares). I breed them and ride them Dressage. They have the most willing personalities and connect to their people very well. They have powerful gaits and exceptionally intelligent minds. This is a plus as long as you do not take advantage of them. You need to work on communicating with them in a way that is kind and understanding. With that approach, you can't gett a better riding partner. I've had horses for over 35 years, most of them being Thoroughbreds. And though I still love my TB's, it was love at first sight with the Spanish Horse (Pura Raza Espanola - PRE).
If you're interested in any other info please let me know or you a welcome to visit my web site.
Amen to that XD

I now own 4 Andalusians and a part bred, we just had a new arrival the other day, Fenda gave birth to a beautiful Andalusian filly 3 Mares and 1 stallion, we're definetly planning on getting more in the future.

~ Tralissa Andalusians Stud ~