BIG piggies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

BIG piggies

Since there is not a oinker section I guess I will post these pictures here. They do have hoved feet, and they are definetely NOT guinea pigs. Here are the big ole piggies...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

another big piggie......

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

i like this pic...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

and this one, lol i think this one is so cute! unfortunately they are going to be bacon here soon. i mean they are HUGE!!!

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

last one...we feed the piggies our old pumpkins, they just love them, and here the one pig has his face stuck in it. lol... well not really stuck, but he is enjoying the pumpkin.

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 07:08 PM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Hey, the one in the second pic looks just like one of the guys I went out with in my twenties...probably eats like him, too.

They are soooo cute!! Where are these little guys? Do you live on a farm or something??
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

no i don't live on a farm, these little guys as you call them, live right down the road from me, and i go to visit them.

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 07:15 PM

Awwwww...that is so sweet of you to visit them. Don't you get attached to them?
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

sorta, but since i can't get in there with them i really dont get that attached. Cause the owner said it probably was not a good idea cause they don't exactly like people in their pen, i just go talk to them, and hang out. lol. yes i hang out with pigs. i just can't wait untill the owner gets babies!

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 07:20 PM

Are you going to get a baby and keep it as a pet? I hear pot-bellied pigs make excellent pets -- very similar to dogs.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

i would, but my parents said no more pets, not like we have a zoo, only 5. but i don't think these are pot bellies. but if they would let me i would have one.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Nope, those definitely aren't pot bellied pigs. I had a few pigs when I was in 4-H. They would eat just about anything that landed in their trough.

My biggest one was just under 300 pounds.....not incredibly big but he was a nice size when I sold him.

Rhonda

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

I had two sheep a few years ago with the 4-H program, and I won 2nd place for one of them and 3rd with the other. I loved them so much! And I had to sell them, that was so hard for me.

Tags
guinea pig