Budweiser Clydesdales - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Cool Budweiser Clydesdales

Looking through some old pics, I found a few of my trip to Florida. I went to Busch gardens and got to see some of the Budweiser Clydesdales. They're so well cared for it's amazing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

A pic of the team hooked to the wagon:

Rhonda

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

A pic of the baby. I think they said the foal was 2 months old.

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 04:06 PM
Chim-Chim GizzardFanny!

GORGEOUS!!!!! They are so Gorgeous! I wish I could go down there. I went to Kentucky HOrse Park and they had a few famous horses there. I love horses so much. Imagine petting one of those gorgeous horses!

Alicyn

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 04:32 PM
PT's Favorite 'Little Sister'

I LOVE Clydesdales!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are some AWESOME pics. I've seen Clydesdales many of times, always wanted one too. lol! But I could never EVER afford one. Unless I somehow got rich. lol! I love horses myself. My dad works with a guy who raises horses. Last year, one of his horses gave birth to a beautiful male. (don't ask the breed, cuz I dunno. lol) I loved that horse soooo much. I was able to go in and pet him and his mom. I hope that someday I can own a horse!!!!!

Anyway, my Aunt use to live close to a small zoo where they had Clydesdales. And my mom, (when she would visit), would take her niece to visit them. (basically, just look at them) They're just such a beautiful horse!!!

~*|MP|*~
:: Webmistress & Musician-in-Training ::

<- Got Moo?

"Great works are performed not be strength, but by perseverance."
~Samuel Johnson

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 04:51 PM
mydogsrmyangels

Talking Aww I want one!

They look so pretty, can I have one? Just one, the baby will do, he looks so cute. Great pics Scarlette!

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 05:08 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

I saw some when we were in Busch gardens Marland, or West Virginia, were ever it is by me. Very cool pictures!