Cow Pictures!!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Cow Pictures!!!!!

When I went out to visit my nanny this summer in Old Perlican, there were a couple of cows.Every time I go there, there are cows...sometimes there are ones I have met before, most times they are new ones...I do not wanna think about where the others go...anyway this year there was a cow and a bull, except he was altered.He was also very shy and would not come up to me at first.I finally won his trust with carrot!The cow was very friendly tho and loved giving me tons of kisses and LOVED her head and neck rubbed,Enjoy a couple of pics of them.The cow is the brown/white and the bull is the black/white.I am not the greytest with cattle breeds, does anyone know the breeds of these guys? The bull I think might be a hereford, or at least crossed with one.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Don't know the breeds but awwwww I just love cows.. they are so good natured
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Cows are very sweet animals, thats why they are one of my favorites!

* Lisa *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 12:17 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

They are one of my faves too!! Hey, is the 2 cows that were up near Nanny's still there? You know the place, just up behind Nanny's place. they was adorable!! I went up everyday 2 or 3 times to see them, bringing scraps and petting them!!

There was a brown male bull and he was the friendlyiest and a female and he got horny once when I was there and tried to have fun, but she was NOPE!! I cleaned them off as they looked never brushed out, so I rubbed alot of excess hair off, and took sum dirt off too, scratched some itches and massaged them, too cute!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

Last edited by GeishaGirl; 06-25-2006 at 12:19 AM.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 03:50 AM
Playful Pup

They look lovely! Aww and so friendly. Just wondered where they are? Looks very pretty.

My Guinea Pigs-
Bubbles
Squeaky
Twinkle
rusty

And my hammy Dylan
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink-hamster
They look lovely! Aww and so friendly. Just wondered where they are? Looks very pretty.
They are in Old Perlican,Newfoundland.It is a small town and it is a beautiful place!!

* Lisa *

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
They are one of my faves too!! Hey, is the 2 cows that were up near Nanny's still there? You know the place, just up behind Nanny's place. they was adorable!! I went up everyday 2 or 3 times to see them, bringing scraps and petting them!!

There was a brown male bull and he was the friendlyiest and a female and he got horny once when I was there and tried to have fun, but she was NOPE!! I cleaned them off as they looked never brushed out, so I rubbed alot of excess hair off, and took sum dirt off too, scratched some itches and massaged them, too cute!!
Thats cute, but no those cows are not there anymore.The cattle in Old Perlican never stay there for long, as they are either raised for food or sold to someone else.BUT...theses cattle are taken care of and actually get to be outside, unlike the ones in factory farms!

* Lisa *

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Adolescent Pup

awwwwwwwwww

My babies
ma kitten- Bella
ma dachshund- Rosie
ma calico/tiger,tabby- Peaches
crayfish- raised from birth but had to give the rest away. Had 4 but they have pasted away =[
2 goldfish - love them =]

Hopefully more cuties in the future!
LoL's
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 06:22 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Yeah, I did not think they were still there, it is A LOT better out there as they get a more free life than factory farming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
Thats cute, but no those cows are not there anymore.The cattle in Old Perlican never stay there for long, as they are either raised for food or sold to someone else.BUT...theses cattle are taken care of and actually get to be outside, unlike the ones in factory farms!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Newborn Pup

cow pictures

i just love your cow pictures, when i kids were little we bought calfs 3-days old. oh what a joy it was for the entire family. we bottle fed the calves, there names were molly&missy. we had goats ,pigs turkeys, horse, pony,chickens,doge/great danesat the time. it was so awssome for our kids as well as ourselves to be out in the country to experience the country living.its so good for the kids.its such a different atmosphere.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Adolescent Pup

Moo!I love cows!Great pictures!