Does anyone collect breyer figurines - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Does anyone collect breyer figurines

I just wanted to know if anyone collects the breyer figurines. I have always been interested in collecting them but i just have never found an actual store where i can start to collect them. The two who are on the top of my list are wan-o-war and war admiral(my two all time favorite race horses) I am not wanting to ship them as i don't know if they will be in good condition when they arrive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 10:42 AM
RAT ADDICT

I don't collect them,but when I was younger I admired them so much.I had a catalog with all different Breyer horses in it and I wanted them so bad,but I was young with no money and mom wouldn't get them for me!

I would assume that the company would wrap them good when shipping?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I actually had both of those when growing up, I have like 35 or so breyers but i played with them so they have scuffs and things

These are my favorite ones i had

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

A lot of users on deviantart collect Breyer's Horses. But I personally don't know where you'd actually get them. Did you google search Breyer's Horses? I mean...as someone else said, usually you don't need to worry, fragile items are shipped in good packaging. And if for some reason it arrived scratched, broken, or dented, I'm assuming you could call into the place that shipped them, and complain. They'd probably either send you a refund, or send you another of the same kind.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2009, 04:40 PM

I do!
I order them from:
Golden Oaks Stables
I have never had any problems with them, the models are brand new and the boxes are in perfect condition, too. They always package them well so they aren't damaged and come within a few days. They have the entire Breyer line and free shipping on orders over $50... And the lowest prices I could find!

You can find them at Tractor Supply Co. (my fave store!), too, if you don't like ordering on line, sometimes local tack/feed stores have them too.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2009, 11:04 PM

I have many! My favourite that I own is Big Ben who was a really special to me Canadian Grand Prix jumper!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2009, 11:04 PM

Try tack stores and hobby stores to find them!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Adolescent Pup

I do! I have a couple hundred, but right now they are packed up in boxes. I purchase most of mine online or from other collectors - I can get better deals that way instead of purchasing htem in stores where they are, in my personal opinion, way overpriced.

I also repaint/resculpt models. Haven't done that for awhile, but need to get back into. Have a couple models that are prepped and primed and ready for painting.

Tags
breyer, figurines