Driftwood horses... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
What the shell! :)

Thumbs up Driftwood horses...

I get sent awesome emails like this, these people somewhere in the U.S make statues of horses out of driftwood (obviously located by an ocean, possibly even a lake, but probly an ocean). But I think they're awesome and wanted to show everyone...so enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
our lil family
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 11:13 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Thats awesome!!! I've seen one of these around in my home town. I always wanted to ride it when I was little but mom would never let me lol.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Oily Chickenspew

yea, i remember seeing that email.. they are NEAT-O!!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Those are awesome!

Rhonda

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

I've never seen this before,totally awesome!! Looks very realistic

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 01:33 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

That is so cool! Did it say how long they take to make?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
What the shell! :)

It didn't say who, where or how long it took. Sorry, I would like to know too..because I have never seen anything like this around where I live. I would like to make this, it would be awesome to be able to make something like that!

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

wow those are cool!
Wouldnt that look neat in a huge aquarium?

My Furry Family
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 12:17 PM
Will It Ever Change?

oh my gosh those are INCREDIBLE!!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Playful Pup

Those are so beautiful!!!!!

~Zoegirl has posted.
2 Corinthians 12:10
"...for when I am weak, then am I strong."

I
my pets!

Zoe~long-haired daschund

Ruby~short-haired daschund

Peanut Butter~teddy bear hamster
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 11:19 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

awww those look amazing and so real looking

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Fluffy Chimphead

those are neat. Who ever made them had to have a lot of patience to do that.

Mum to 1 sweet angel Skyla
and 3 little Furry monsters Tigger (Wiggers)
, Soxy Butt (toxic)
and Button (Butt Head)