experianced potbelly owners? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-07-2008, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

experianced potbelly owners?

Are their any experianced potbelly/miniature pig owners that could tell me a bit about them? I've been thinking about one for a while now and have estimated that before getting the pig I would have to spend at least 350pounds...

I'm not sure if I do want one though and will be a first time owner, so I was wondering if you experianced owners, if any could tell me about your and how it went first time round for you- I have read up on all the websites, but im the sort of person who learns more from others experiance and points of veiw

Thanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 03:47 PM

Also need help with pig

I have a pot belly pig. I got her about 2 months ago. I have been trying to find someone who could give me some advice. I love her to death and she has a great but demanding personality. My problem is I purchased her for a house pet and she has decided not to use the litter box lately. I am not sure how to correct this behavior or what has caused it. Did you ever find anyone with some experience with these guys? Thanks