Favorite breed? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2003, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Question Favorite breed?

What is your favorite breed of horse? What breed have you always dreamed of having? Those of you that don't have horses, what type would you like to have?

My favorite is the Appaloosa with American Paints being a close second. My all time dream horse would be a black Appaloosa with a big white blanket on it's hips with black spots and maybe 4 white socks! I'm not picky, am I? LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Princess in Waiting

Cool

When I was a mere child of 20 or so I owned a TN Walking Horse. Great horses, but this partcular one was a bit young for my lack of experience.

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Chim-Chim GizzardFanny!

I would love to have an Oldenburg, Trakehner, or a Dales Pony. They are my fav horses. I am definetely going to get Dales Ponies once I am older but Trakehners and Oldenburg may be too pricy for me in the beginning. I would also love a Friesian or a Priesian. Awesome horses. Ya know I could make a list of 500 horses I want!

Alicyn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-08-2003, 10:21 PM
nikia

Thumbs up favorite breed

My all time favorite horse is the appaloosa and then of course paint. But I really like them all and would have a huge farm if I could afford it. To be on the back of a horse is the best and most relaxing thing in the world to do for me! My 4yr old daughter agrees with me.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2003, 04:35 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

My fav. all time breed is arabian.... & second would be throughbred.... I WILL (notice the will, not dream) have paints, pintos, fresians, mustangs......
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2003, 05:06 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

I've always loved Palominos ...

OMG - I would SO love to have a horse - I'd spend HOURS with my friend and her horses she had at the fair, she always showed appaloosas. Doesn't seem like a realistic dream right now - but you never know ...

Sharon
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I've changed my mind so many times over the years but I always seem to come back to wanting a really gorgeous Palomino Quarter Horse with dark golden color and a very light mane and tail, or I'll take a chocolate palomino QH too.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Tootie Gizzard-Tush!

I am going to sound like a little girl when I say this, but....I WANT A PONY!!!! *lol* I don't know as much as I would like to about horses, but I would love to learn more and own some someday.

It doesn't matter what temperature the room is. It's always room-temperature.
Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstyle you like.
Sad to think that when the letters 'WWF' are mentioned, most of us think of wrestlers, before the World Wildlife Fund...
The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 01:13 AM
crimsontsavo

Nakota Horses are my fav, with Fresians coming in a close second!

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Newborn Pup

I have a Lipizzan, a Lip/Andalusian cross, an Arabian/Quarterhorse cross, a Thoroughbred, a 3/4 Arabian, an APHA solid Dun, and a small mule, and my boyfriend has a foundation Quarterhorse. I love 'em all for different reasons, and can't figure out a favorite. Got two of them for sale, and even though it costs to care for them, it wouldn't break my heart if neither of them sold.:cool:

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 04:00 AM
Playful Pup

Since I own a thoroughbred this must be my favorite breed. But if a horse is good at jumping i will like it anyway
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Mia
Formerly Known as Nico

I have 2 one is a Andalusian cross mare(Tia)the other a gelding (Deisel)Quarter.
love them both

:rainbow:
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:48 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I had a Quarter Horse and I just love that breed. I would love to get a buckskin Quarter Horse. I think they are awesome!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:54 AM
New Title? MEMBER.

I love Morgans.

Candice

A friendly forum for pets and their owners!
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Adolescent Pup

an icelandic without a doubt! i love em!

Tags
black spots