Photos! Great Horse show today! Pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Great Horse show today! Pictures

Ok Jimmy was a goober and forgot to get the camra and take some pics and vids but I got pictures of everything D won .

Picture #1 = The Days Winnings
Picture #2 = Over all English High Point Medal
Picture #3 = 18& Over trophy
Picture #4 = Over all English High Point Photo Book
Picture #5 = Showmanship trophy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 001.jpg (11.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 005.jpg (9.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 003.jpg (10.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 004.jpg (6.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 002.jpg (9.6 KB, 2 views)

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 07:31 PM

JIMMY!!! NO O.K., You tell that boy he is on my poo-poo list now! But aside from that, YOU and D ROCK! Check out all of those ribbons and trophies! Way to go! CONGRATULATIONS.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

LOL the cam is partly my fault because I didn't want the showmanship classes filmed and then we both forgot till about the last 3 classes. Dartanion was be a butt head though because he was getting very anxious and would rais his head and hollow out his back which didn't fly with the judge very well. The judge was awesome though and gave me a few ideas to try with D and getting him off his front end. thnx Charlene!

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:49 PM

great job!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:23 PM

I still wanted to see pictures of D! Maybe you could take some of him just out in the pasture for me? You need to show off his markings for me. Pleeeezzzzeeee???? Need horsie fix, need horsie picture fix! LOL
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Hey harlene I forgot there was a photographer there so here is a link to all of Dartanion & I's pictures.

http://www.forrestblissphoto.com/

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:49 AM

Oh, Fae, I loved all of the pictures! I could only see the thumbnails though. My computer was acting up and wouldn't let me see the larger pictures for some reason. But from what I could see, I thought they were great! Are you getting any of them?
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I have some funny & exciting news! lol It was also possible that I would win the Daily Over All High Point for English & Western (even though I didn't ride western) and I wasn't sure because the chick I was also riding with was doing western so I figured she would get over all daily and left to go home. Well a friend on mine said she would mail the award to me if I did win, and I DID!!! woot woot I didn't think I would! It's another medal & silverplated photo book but they say "CSHA region 2 Over All Daily High Point 2008" on them lol. Mom will be taking pictures of me with all of my ribbons for this year to make into sposorship card/ flier thingys to see if we can get anyone to sponsor me this year . I would like to get the group picture of Jimmy, Mom, & I holding all the awards but I don't know if mom will be up for that.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Guarded by Waffles

Congrats! That is awesome! I wish I showed still but Winter is an hour away and I can't ride much anymore Great job to you two though!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 04:26 PM

Congratulations Fae! That is awesome.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by christine View Post
Congrats! That is awesome! I wish I showed still but Winter is an hour away and I can't ride much anymore Great job to you two though!
Thnx so much and thank you too Charlene my next post should make you very happy .

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance