Happy Horse Pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

Talking Happy Horse Pictures!

My horses are so happy in their new home, I thought I would share some new pictures I took last night and today. When they eat together, they no longer fight! They have so much room, they don't know what to do with themselves! I have also added some pictures of a couple of the horses out there who have stolen my heart . . . Smokey and Bandit.

Look! My mares are eating and there is no fighting at all! Just peace between them. Check out the space they have to roam in. It just seems to go on forever.

Aahhhh, nice cool water!

Yummy and relaxing! No tension at all!

This is Smokey. He belongs to the owner.

I absolutely love him too! I wouldn't mind owning him either!

This is Bandit. My absolute favorite horse out at the new boarding place!

I am totally in love with Bandit and have asked to be the first in line to purchase him if he should ever be up for sale. Bandit reminds me of the perfect Barbie Doll toy. He is that perfect and beautiful. You should see him prance! He is only 3 years old and needs to go into training soon. Hope you have enjoyed the pictures!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Hello Earthling

Gosh, your so lucky to have horses. I would kill to have one. I likes all them they pretty

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Oily Chickenspew

very nice! they look super content!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wow they all are really beautiful!

I want a pony!

Lve Never Fails

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Will It Ever Change?

wow great pics! their new place looks awseome! it seems much bigger and cleaner than the last place, at least way bigger anyways lol. i love bandit, is he called a palomino? i love the darker body-lighter hair, it's my fave

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Part of the Pack

I can see why you'd like to purchase Bandit. All of them are positively gorgeous!

Cowgirls are like barbwire, handle with care.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

do all the horses get to be together? or does each person board a different spot.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 12:58 AM
Part of the Pack

They are so adorable ya Smokey is really pretty. Ya you are lucky to have a horse I would die to have one!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.