Photos! Henry & Taffy - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

Henry & Taffy

Okay, so as a few of you know, I help to take care of two horses, Taffy & Henry. They are cobs and I thought I'd share a few piccies of them, there will be more soon, but I had to be quick because Henry and Taffy were being taken out and I needed to get home

Taffy the beauty

& Henry the handsome one!

More comeing soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 12:27 PM

HOOORAAAYYYY~~ MORE HORSEY PICTURES!!!! Hey, they are great. Thanks for sharing. I love Henry! Keep those pictures coming. Do you think she will let you ride them at any point? I love grooming horses. I think there are days when I go out and spend most of my time just fussing over my babies and forget to ride. I think I have every brush and grooming supply there is in the store for them. I tend to spoil my pets, but then that is what they are for, right? They give me so much love in return. I got to go on a wonderful ride this weekend and I couldn't have been happier when I got done. I rode Missy and she pranced and put on a show for everyone to see. I hope you get to ride soon. Keep us updated. I love these posts, especially the pictures! Thank you!

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

hehe, thats okay, I love taking piccies! I can ride, but I have not done it in a while so I'm not to sure about that until I go to another lesson to remind myself, but it costs SO much LOL! Well, they tend to go out in the cart more than anything else and Nicky (the owner) said that she would let me come along some time, but they have all sorts of people asking if they can come along and the cart can only hold two and I would not want to put to much pressure on the horses.
Henry is having to wear a special thing and go to, like, training classes for riding because he gets a bit freaked out when the saddle goes on. I cant remember what the name is of the thing they were useing, but it had something to do with lungeing LOL, I shall have to ask
The trouble with Henry is finding something to fit him because he is so huge!
Hopefully I'll get more piccies soon! Glad you enjoyed them!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 04:44 AM
Jird Jostler

I'd like horse riding lessons but im not very co-ordinated so i think i'd fall off.. A LOT.

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:36 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful horses.
Henry has a big eye goober! Heh.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Jird Jostler

They look lovely

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

Looking to get more photos soon! Soryy to keep you waiting, but thanks for all the nice comments, I only just noticed his eye when I'd taken the piccy, but it was such a nice take! I cleared it up after
Thanks again!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 01:50 PM
RAT ADDICT

Despite his eye goobie,he is still a beautiful horse.
How tall are those two?

* Lisa *

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

I'm not sure how tall they are, I have not asked the actual owners, but I know they have been to a special place to go on the scales, Henry is the tallest and fatest LOL...
So, I've been promising Mzkit more piccies since I got the originals up, so finally today there was some sun and I've got some more!...here they come...I got some of me in to btw, Mzkit said it would be nice They are not briiliant as I took them by myself, but I chose the best ones ...
BIG KISSES!...

Henry!...

Waiting for food...

Whatching me as I walk over to see him

Whatcha lookin' at?! ... HAHA LOL

Isn't he just beautiful!?!

Eating... some more...

Taffy from a distance... I think he looks gorgeous in this one!...

AWWW... I love this one! Even Taffys eyes are closed AWWW How sweet!...

More KISSES!!!

My favourite piccy ever!...

I hope you liked them, I got out while the sun was shining and got some great results!
Which one is your favourite??

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

Just a few more I couldn't fit on the other one quickly...

Henweeee...LOL....

Taffy eating as per usual LOL...

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:30 PM

Oh, I LOVE the last one of you and Henry! Absolutely adorable! They are all great picures. Those horses are in no way underfed. They are looking good. hee hee. And now they are getting extra loves too. So sweet. I love horsey pictures. You made my day happy! Thank you so much. Keep those pictures coming. I can never get enough of horse pictures.

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:35 PM

HOOORAAAY, MORE HORSEY PICTURES!!!!

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Gah!! I want both of them!! so cute and HUGE gah I want another drafty baby I only got to show Bally once *sniffle* goodness they are cute!

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 07:57 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful pics!
They are all so nice,but I think the one of you and Taffy with his eyes closed is adorable! Thats my favorite!

* Lisa *

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

Thanks everyone! You all made me smile
Glad you all liked them

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties