Here are some pictures of my 2 Paints - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Smile Here are some pictures of my 2 Paints

I was out the day before Halloween just to say Good Morning to my two mares and decided to see if I could get some pictures. They were interested only in their morning treats and wanted nothing to do with posing for pictures! They wanted to get back to their breakfast before their pasture buddies ate it all up! So, here is what I got for pictures, hope you like them. I will try to get better ones another time.

"o.k., Mom, here we come... we will get the carrots, but then we need to get back to our hay!"

"Miss" is in the lead, with "Partee" following.

"Miss" wants to make sure that there are no more carrots around before she leaves, but "Partee" is ready to get back to eating right away.

"Partee" whinnies to me to bring more carrots next time!

And it is back to eating and drinking! I made this picture too small, but I think if you click on it, it will enlarge.

They are such awesome horses! They stick together out in the pasture like they were best friends. I know they sure brighten my day. Hope you like the pictures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

:O!!!! *steals* omg they are mine now!! *puts them in my trailer and drives away* don't tell D about this lol

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:08 PM Thread Starter

Oh, thank you. I think they would look pretty in a pasture along with D, don't you think? We would look great all riding together! Paints are one of my favorite type of horses. Well, ALL horses are my favorites! Hee Hee.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Oh, thank you. I think they would look pretty in a pasture along with D, don't you think? We would look great all riding together! Paints are one of my favorite type of horses. Well, ALL horses are my favorites! Hee Hee.
I couldn't agree more! how awesome would that be if we could ride together! gah >.<

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

They are beautiful! Appaloosa and Paints are my favorites.

Rhonda

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Oily Chickenspew

very very gorgeous horses!!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 05:45 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are so beautiful!

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 06:14 AM
RAT ADDICT

Very beautiful horses!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

Thank you everybody!