Photos! Here ya Go MzKitty hehe - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Talking Here ya Go MzKitty hehe

Okay so I know I kinda dissappeared for a while (Personal Family Issues). But I am back and Oh my has Gypsy Grown! LOL So here's some pics I know Charlene (I think I spelt that right hehe) has been anxsiously waiting on...

These were taking about a week ago so they are the most recent ones I have. I do have some from two weeks of age and on I might put up later so yall can see how much she's grown

Standing all pretty

Getting a Drink.

Owww Gotta Itch, Gotta Itch

I love this Pic.. hehe

Baby Meets Pig hehe

Her and My Fiancee

Rearing Up..She's a Fiesty Lil Thing hehe

Oh and here's a Pic of Momma

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:48 PM

I'm IN LOVE! She is adorable. And your land is so dreamy. I would love to see the rest of it. You look like you live in a forest. It is absolutely beautiful. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I have missed you. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems, nothing to serious, I hope. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Oh, girl, you made my day! They are looking great. She has grown so much and she is really going to be one shining star! More pictures, more pictures, MORE, MORE, oh, sorry, I got carried away! Hee hee! As many as you can produce would be greatly appreciated though. Hee hee. Try to be around more, I missed you too much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Guarded by Waffles

awww such a cutie!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thank-You. She is my WHOLE World.. I love her SOOO much. I will message you the details about the other thing(s). Getting ready to post some pics of Cactus and Rain as well So be looking hehe

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:51 PM

You got a video camera? Oooooh that would be SO cool to see video of your horses! She has the coolest markings on her face... I am definitely in love. Can I have her?

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 07:00 PM

I'll be watching for your PM. I'm bouncing around on the computer, but I will check back.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yeah..I have one.. I will have to do a Introduction Video lol That's a great idea..

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aw she's sooo friggin cute!!

[/CENTER]

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thank-You.. She thinks she is a little Princess haha

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 04:57 AM

Hmmm, girlfriend, it is 2:55 a.m., there are no other pictures posted and no PM, what happened?

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 09:34 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

She's a cutie!

Rhonda

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 07:36 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

She is beautiful!!! So adorable, Thank you for sharing the pics! I would love to see a Video too ^^

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

aww shes so beautiful! you take great pictures too! I like the one of her drinking.. and mzkity is right, your looks so picture perfect

My Furry Family
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

*steal*

*takes baby & mama, puts them in trailer and drives away* hehe I'm going to own everyones horses here soon.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Tags
horses