Hey Charlene!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Hey Charlene!!

My regions Year end award ceremony is this weekend! yaya I'll be getting updated pictures AND videos of Dartanion & I as well as some pictures of Zilly for you to check out .

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Ok I can't get the videos to work but here are some pictures of Zilly & D I couldn't get any of him jumping because our camra is tempermental. I'll post the award ceremony asap tomorrow when it is over
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 004.jpg (12.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 003.jpg (18.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 007.jpg (15.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 010.jpg (16.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 012.jpg (19.6 KB, 4 views)

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2008, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

pictures

OH I am on the MoonDartanion & I won 3 Championships today at the award ceremony! Oh I am so proud of him. Please don't think I am trying to say I am better than anyone else I am just so excited and proud of Dartanion and it's nice to know such hard work really does pay off!

Titles won:

2008 18-34 English Champions
2008 18-34 English Overall Champions
2008 Overall Riding Champions

In one picture the silver plates and middle "dimond" trophie was won today the others were this years previous high point awards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture.jpg (11.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 023.jpg (9.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PPicture.jpg (10.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 022.jpg (12.2 KB, 2 views)

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2008, 12:53 AM

OH, Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Now, we haven't talked in some time. Fill me in on who this new horse is. Who is Zilly? What a BEAUTIFUL horse! I can't wait to hear about her.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2008, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
OH, Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Now, we haven't talked in some time. Fill me in on who this new horse is. Who is Zilly? What a BEAUTIFUL horse! I can't wait to hear about her.
Hehe Zilly is my friends wormblood, She wants to sell him as a "small" (horses 15.3H and under) hunter. He can clear 4'6" easily but she's a little to nervous to do lardger jumps with him so she asked me if I would like to. This would be my reaction: lol and of course I said yes. So now we are getting to know each other and I've jumped him a little and boy is he fun! He's got a huge jump and does get a little spooky but so far nothing stupid. He likes to work hard and please people, such a sweety!

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Tags
award, ceremony, horses, year