Horse Halloween Pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:08 AM Thread Starter

Talking Horse Halloween Pictures!

Now, here are some Horse Halloween pictures that you just have to love...

I got "Buttercup" the animated Pony last year for Christmas and she is so adorable. And, my family knows not to mess with her because she is my baby. But, I live with a family of clowns (my husband included, and they keep me giggling all the time) One night, as I got out of the shower and came around the corner, the above pictures were what I saw! I swear I couldn't stop laughing for quite a time. The life sized skeleton was this year's addition to our Halloween collection that we have. Our son, Michael, grew too attached to him, and "Skelly" never made it out into the graveyard, but played "pranks" throughout the Halloween season. It was great. Hope you enjoy these pictures!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 05:28 AM
Will It Ever Change?

lol that is cute. i' d laugh my butt off too!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thats so cute!

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Oily Chickenspew

aww~~ i like skelly too

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

Yea, like I said, I was coming out of the shower and I usually dress but this time I was only in a towel and was going downstairs towards the drier! The skeleton and horse stood at the top of the stairs!!! Talk about funny! I almost dropped my towel I was laughing so hard.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 PM
RAT ADDICT

LOL!
Looks like "Skelly" wanted to go horseback riding!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

LOL that's just awesome!! lol

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Guarded by Waffles

that's cute

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Thats too funny!
We got a skeleton one year, for halloween to sit on our front porch, he floated around our house for 2-3 years poping up in the strangest places, to mess with my mom, somehow he got the name Edguardo (spelling?) heh memories

I love Buttercup by the way.. david thinks im crazy cuz i want one.. hes like you know you cant ride it right..

My Furry Family
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 01:53 AM Thread Starter

Angelnstuff, Tell David you're never too old to have Buttercup! Hee Hee! I'm in my 40's and I just couldn't resist! My husband got her for me and she is so adorable! I told him I wanted to bring my real horses inside because at the time, we had them boarded further away than we do now and I missed them. He got me Buttercup instead! Now my horses are only like a four minute drive away, if that! I could walk there if I wanted. It's great.

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 01:58 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

have your horses met buttercup?

My Furry Family
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I want to laugh uncontrollably right now.
But I'm at the library and I can't. And the evil librarian is here and she'll kick me out so much as if I sneeze.
But that's funny.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 08:09 PM
laugh often

thats funny stuff

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 12:41 AM Thread Starter

No, my horses have not met Buttercup! That would be way too funny!