Horse pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Horse pics

I took a few pics of my horses today, enjoy!

This is Jazzy:

Maddie (Yes, I know she's a bit overweight, I haven't been riding much this summer)

Paige having a bad hair day. She's staying at my cousin's house for another month or so. My cousin is breaking her for me because I'm just not that ambitious to do it right now. I've been breaking and training horses for about 17 or so years (I've been riding for 28 years). I'm old and tired now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

And this is my cousin's new filly. She was born last night. Can you stand the cuteness??!!

Mom and baby

Rhonda

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww there all so Beautiful!! I really LOVE Maddie...My Tri-Colored Paint is about as big (chunky) as her lol

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Guarded by Waffles

My dads horse Junior

My horse Winter

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 08:12 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

oooooo beautiful horses!!

Those are great pictures and that little filly...ADORABLE!

Lve Never Fails

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Guarded by Waffles

great pictures everyone! I wish Mandie was a stud and you lived closer! Then I would breed my Winter! Oh well...

Christine
Mommy to:

And the rest:

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

My cousin has a paint stud that I thought about breeding Maddie with but since my horses are currently staying at my mom's it would be a big headache going over there 2-3 times a day to do a baby check and clean stalls. Maddie had a gorgeous Tobiano colt 9 years ago. I would LOVE to have another foal out of her.

Paige is Jazzy daughter. The owner's of Paige's dad sold him and the new owners had him gelded.

Hopefully in a couple years I'll be financially stable enough to buy property and build a house and a really nice horse barn.

Rhonda

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Guarded by Waffles

My horses (well mine and my dads) live with my parents and mom has been wanting to breed Winter for a while but she doesn't have time for a foal and I live an hour away and can't ride Winter right now, let alone teach a foal to behave!

Christine
Mommy to:

And the rest:

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

*steals horses* hehehe

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 10:11 AM
What the shell! :)

awwww...I love all your guys horses! They are beautiful! The little filly is gorgeous!

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

The horses are beautiful Rhonda!!! I love horses and really havent been able to ride since I was in my teens. Anyhow they are gorgeous! By the way, I dont know much about horse lingo, so what does gelded mean? Just wondering.

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They are gorgeous!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 11:16 PM
RAT ADDICT

Those are some GORGEOUS horses!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-02-2007, 10:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb9101 View Post
I dont know much about horse lingo, so what does gelded mean? Just wondering.
That's the term used when male horses are neutered or fixed. A male horse that has been fixed is called a Gelding. A Stallion (or Stud) still has all of his parts.

Rhonda

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Newborn Pup

aww great pics