Horse pictures anyone? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-14-2003, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Angry Horse pictures anyone?

I'm new here and interested in meeting everyone on this board and their horses! If you can, then post a picture and some info on youself as well as your horses please! Thanks!

-Sara

My Managerie
Skip
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peanut
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gizmo & Dobby

Lily, Oliver, Jackson & Sassy

RIP my little mouskateers; Chaos, Xerox, Annie, Mollie, Jasper, Willow, Fawn, Harmony, Melody, George, Turtle, Spunk, Fred, Poco Uno, Harry, Mocha and Spazz.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-14-2003, 09:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Hello!

I spend most of my forum time over at the guinea pig section , but I also have a QH named shilo who will be 16 years old in April. Ive owned him since he was 6. I ride him very much, mostly trails. I know I already posted a picture of him, but I'll post another. Also I work at the horse farm where I board him and I'll post a picture of 2 babies that were born last year 2002.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-14-2003, 09:59 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

These two aren't mine .The black colt on left is Shabam he's a Morgan. The philly on right is a thoroughbred named Hailey. The morgan is destine to be a show horse and the thoroughbred is destine for the race track. The owners I rarely see come to visit them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-15-2003, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Nice to meet you and your horse! I'll post a pic as soon as I can!

-Sara

My Managerie
Skip

Peanut

Gizmo & Dobby

RIP my little mouskateers; Chaos, Xerox, Annie, Mollie, Jasper, Willow, Fawn, Harmony, Melody, George, Turtle, Spunk, Fred, Poco Uno, Harry, Mocha and Spazz.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-15-2003, 10:44 PM
mydogsrmyangels

Angry Awwww

I saw Shilo, but I still have to say, he's quite handsome!

Those poor babies, they don't come to see them?? I'm assuming that they pay someone to feed them if not I'll go rescue them!!! Well I'm just a sucker for a baby, any kind of baby! lol

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

So, Genuine Equine, where's the pics? We're patiently waiting!

Rhonda

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

I would love to see your horse pics!! I had horses all my life until I moved to NY, kinda hard having a horse on the Island. It is possible though, I know a great girl with horses on the Island!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Angry hold your horses (no pun intended) the pictures will be here soon :D

Pitures of Little Mac will be posted as soon as possible, probably this Sunday or Monday. I keep forgeting to bring the camera when I go to the barn . So, hopefully you will get to see Mac within the next week! Thanks for posting everyone, and I'd love to see more of you and your horses!

-Sara

My Managerie
Skip

Peanut

Gizmo & Dobby

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Pics of my horses are here

Rhonda

Tags
guinea pig