I am DISGUSTED WITH THE WEBSITE THAT I FOUND ABOUT HORSES - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2007, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
What the shell! :)

I am DISGUSTED WITH THE WEBSITE THAT I FOUND ABOUT HORSES

I just came across this website blog thing on google and it absolutely disgusts me, I even wrote to google and the blog editor because it is shocking and cruel and this person who wrote it must be psychotic because he is demonstrating the behavior. It is called "horse haters" I don't even want to post the website on here because I am so disgusted with it. I would like everyone to write them (email or whatever) because it talks about hating horses so much and how glue is good there is also some very disturbing pictures of deceased horses and talk about this person and others killing them and fierce language and I'm not sure what else because I just couldn't read anymore. I am just letting you know what is on it, if you want the website please contact me I didn't know if it would be suitable or not to be on here. I am SO FURIOUS right now with it. I cannot believe they wouldn't delete it. I hope more people write them and kick that person off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
our lil family
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

thats dumb. people are stupid.

[/CENTER]

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

im sure the mods there will do something about it ...or at least i hope so.

Lve Never Fails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 11:40 AM

I've heard of this site before. Yes it is cruel but apparently they think it's a good joke. Yes you heard me right a joke. A while back I found this on another site and we had major amounts of people writing the site owners and the blog editor and got no-where. They said that it is all for fun and games and no one is being hurt by it. I can't imagine what would happen if a young kid surfing the web were to find something like that. It's very sickening and definitely needs to be stopped but I'm afraid that it won't. The site and the author are to stubborn. Sad how sick people can be.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 01:33 PM

yea, some people are just sick!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

When I emailed google all they emailed back was "we are unable to answer questions about blogger" and gave me the blogger starter course website. That is the dumbest help/comment site I have ever been to I cannot believe people would joke about that. I know I'm probly making a huge deal out of this, it's just everything I do practically deals with horses and they are awesome and for them to make a mochary of them and like you said for childrens eyes to see and learn from this is just UHH!!!!!! just speechless on this and frustrated about how google is treating it. Thanks for the reply though I'm glad others out there are just as mad as I am.

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 08:59 PM

They sent you a link to blogger because google is not responcible for the site in question. Blogger is the site that the person is using in order to host the blog and so you would need to email the owners of blogger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff & Jerry
When I emailed google all they emailed back was "we are unable to answer questions about blogger" and gave me the blogger starter course website. That is the dumbest help/comment site I have ever been to I cannot believe people would joke about that. I know I'm probly making a huge deal out of this, it's just everything I do practically deals with horses and they are awesome and for them to make a mochary of them and like you said for childrens eyes to see and learn from this is just UHH!!!!!! just speechless on this and frustrated about how google is treating it. Thanks for the reply though I'm glad others out there are just as mad as I am.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

OHHH...I didn't know that thanks! I might try that but with all the negative comments on their blog I don't think they will care one bit unfortunately.

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 11:39 PM
RAT ADDICT

I hate things like that,but sadly the internet is full of this kind of thing!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Curmudgeon

It's too bad this upsets you so much.

Unfortunately, the internet is full of "bad" things, whatever your definition of bad may be.

I would encourage you to just shrug it off. You can't be the internet police, nor would you really want to. Freedom of speech allows quite a bit of nasty stuff out there. If you find things you don't like, ...don't read them, and don't go back. Reactions like yours are what these people feed on. The best thing you can do is ignore them and allow them just fade away on their own. By posting here, or anywhere, you are just doing advertising for them, and increasing their number of hits as people go there. It reinforces them and gives them the psychological boost that losers like that need.

Again, I'm sorry you're upset, but getting all bent and complaining on another public forum doesn't really help, it hurts.

bob

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

No disrespect, I know everyone has their opinions and I was just simply stating that i really didn't like their site. I was just talking about it-isn't that what forums are for, how am I hurting it. Sure I know that guy will ignore all the comments and go away. . I'm not trying to give you guys the impression that I'm flipping out, i was just a little sad to see that sight still running thats all.

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 03:42 AM

That's too bad that people have to be like that.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 11:38 AM

if its a joke then it isnt a funny one
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Thats the most horrible thing i have ever seen! i will be emailing them ooo this gets my goat. I was riding my horse down the street once (more a dirt street lol) and my horse was greenish so she did a little spooke but he calmed down. I rode by this farmer who say the spook and said "thats why horses are better as dog food" i wanted to make HIM dog food
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 04:29 AM
Newborn Pup

That's too bad, I do hope that the issue gets resolved, although, if I have to be frank, the internet is full of bad things, and a lot of those bad things prevail.

Goodluck, You have my support!

Tags
dog food