I had to move my Horses Yesterday! Long Story! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2008, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

Talking I had to move my Horses Yesterday! Long Story!

Wow, what a way to wake up! I got a call from my place that I board my horses at. . . "you have to move your horses!" You see they sold part of their property and had planned to have plenty of time to re-build on the other side of their property so that I could stay. In the mean time, the person who had purchased their property was being nice enough to let the boarders stay and use the arena, and stalls. Yesterday, they got a call and it was "everybody OUT!" AAGGHH!!! Well, I got up and decided that this could be a positive thing. I have always envisioned that my next move would be to a bigger place for my two paint girls. I got up, said a prayer and started calling, with no luck. So, there was one place that I have been eyeing and decided to just go up and introduce myself. (This is how I found my last place). The new owner's name is "Penni" I call her my "Penni that was tossed down in front of me from Heaven!" We talked, clicked instantly, and she JUST had two spots left! It is a nice place, TONS more room to ride, beautiful horses there and they look like they are all very well taken care of. She even helped me move my horses yesterday. She rides English, something I am wanting to learn! She lives right down the road from the riding instructor that teaches "Dressage"!!! And I don't think I could have asked for more! The only thing is that she doesn't have room for tack. But, my husband is going to solve that for me this week. He is going to buy me my own trailer so that I can keep my tack in that and she will let me keep my trailer there. God was really watching out for me and my ladies yesterday! WOW!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Will It Ever Change?

wow that's an ordeal! glad you found a place!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Wow! I'm glad everything worked out so well!

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-24-2008, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

Thank you! My horses got turned out of the round pen to meet all of the other horses nose to nose this morning! What a beautiful sight. All that running and jumping around. And what was so wonderful was that they have ROOM to actually RUN! I am already in love with all of the other horses there. There is this one horse called Smokey, he is actually a Mustang, he is georgeous! He looks just like an Andalusean - sp? And then there is Bandit, he is SO beautiful and BIG! and he is only 3 years old. I would love to have him. He follows my mares around like a big puppy dog. He follows everyone around like a big puppy dog. When I stand next to him, his head clears the top of my head, by at least 5 inches! And I am 5ft., 4 in. tall. He is pure sunshine yellow, beautiful yellow flowing mane and tail and to die for. I can't wait to get pictures for you. My mares look so happy now. There is so much room, I just can't get over it. I feel like doing a happy dance for them!

Last edited by MzKityLvsBrdsTo; 03-24-2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: grammer! Hee Hee
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Oily Chickenspew

glad it's all working out amazing for ya!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 01:10 AM
Part of the Pack

Wow thats scary i would be panicked!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.