I Need a Horsey Fix!!! or Horsey Talk! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Red face I Need a Horsey Fix!!! or Horsey Talk!

The weather has been terrible and windy or raining and who can ride a horse in that! I miss my babies terribly and I need to get outside! And I need someone to talk "horsey talk" with. Fae has been missing and hasn't been posting pictures of Dartanion . . . * miss you D* . . . and nobody else is posting new horse pictures either. My camera still hasn't come and I can't even post pictures, can you tell I'm bored today? Help me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 03:16 PM
is a little "special"

Here are some pics of me after riding! Thats why I look so terrible- AFTER riding! XD) I only have pics of me with tina tho- I need toget some with Bill and Stella too! Stella likes her belly rubbed... ^^

The butt in the background is Johnny, LOL.

These are in winter, so they look even worse! And the indoor arena is so dusty, all the ones of me acually riding turned out terrible!

Not my horsies tho.
But Im trying to save up for my own horse next summer! So far I have $240!
And Im going to try to get one from a really rescue I found! ^^
Sorry, Im not very interesting to talk to, am I? LOL...
Ive been completly horse crazed lately too tho!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

Oh, Jess! You made my day! Thank you. I think that horse is beautiful. I used to own one just like it, until he bucked me off on my head! Then I had to sell him. Now he lives on a working ranch in Montana. His name is Cooper. They say he is really nice now. Just needed alot of "man" work! Thank you so much for the pictures and "horsey talk". And you are a doll! You will get a horse, I know it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 04:36 PM
is a little "special"

Yay! LOL, I havent been bucked off... yet! By a big horse anyway- once I tried to sit on my cousins mini pony an dit didnt like that at all! She probably thought I would squish her, LOL! And she was most likely right. ^^

When I do get a horse, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally want a friesen! They are so pretty! Ill probably will end up with a quarter, but I love all horseys! XD
BTW here is the rescue I liked! http://greatexpectationsmn.tripod.com/index.html
I have no idea where it is tho! ^^

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

Talking My First Video - Our Home Horse Race!!

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z...MVI_3791_1.flv

Now you can see how much I miss my horses!

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 09:23 AM
is a little "special"

Oh Charlene, your so silly! That made me laugh! ^^

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quiet Jess, you look cute. *lol* Very nice pictures. They make me want a horsey!

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 03:24 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

You guys really make me wish I could go horse back riding... anyone live around Chattanooga that I could come for a visit? lol JK Pregnant women can't ride horses.

Anyways--- Charlene that video made me LAUGH so hard!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 04:14 PM
is a little "special"

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmilla View Post
Quiet Jess, you look cute. *lol* Very nice pictures. They make me want a horsey!
Thanks! ^^ I still think look like I went through a dishwasher of some sort tho... I think Im riding again next week (if I feel better anyway- I gots a fever. ) and maybe if the snow is melted, I can get some pics of me riding in the out door arena! ^^ We have, like, 10 inches of snow tho... O.o Let see how that goes, LOL.