Januaray Show Pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Januaray Show Pictures!

So we didn't kill at this show like we normally do because we have upgraded to "Open" and not 14-17 so we didn't do 1/2 bad (IMO) I came in 2nd right behind the woman who won the Open buckle last year so I don't think that's too shabby! I believe we are 3rd as far as points go but I hope that changes soon. Ok Ok some pictures!

Huge class

Showmanship^^ 4th!! out of 12ish? our 1st time yay!!

ehhh He's over flexed a little I don't like how I rode this day lol

Epp Over flexed again >.<

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 02:16 PM

Great pictures! It is amazing how you can go from English to Western. You and D are great together. Give yourself a big Hand!!! I would be so happy just to be able to show English! Be proud of what you have accomplished. You and Dartanion are amazing. Did I spell his name right this time?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

yeppers you splet his name right Yeah we did alright.... I'm very proud of him. We could have done better but he has been off for about 2 months. I'm proud of him for working as hard as he does. Thnx so much!! you always know how to make me feel better about myself and my riding.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Guarded by Waffles

You and he look really good together

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 04:23 PM
RAT ADDICT

Thanks for sharing!
And good job!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

tnx you too!! I have another show coming up Feb 10th! it's the 2nd of the 3 show series. I should learn where I stand as far as points go and how many points I will need to win the buckle I'm so excited! I also MIGHT be bringing a friends horse but she needs to gain some major weight first.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Will It Ever Change?

wow woman! im so happy for you, you're doing so well!! you make us proud!! *hugs* and your horse is just breathtaking, such beautiful creatures

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

You both look great together.

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Mulder: thnx! I love him to death *cuddles*

An1ma1Lov3r: Thnx so much your too nice! He's the only reason we look so good LOL.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Nice!

Lve Never Fails

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

thnx luvnature! I will be posting my Feb show pictures on here later tonight It will be on here tonight or else on another post I'm not sure yet .

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2008, 01:23 AM

Very nice show pics!