Jumping 2'6" with no tack :D - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2008, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Jumping 2'6" with no tack :D

Ok I lied I have a bridle on in some of the pics but I jumped with no tack hehe! I was so proud of D He's just an awesome partner!

No bridle or saddle ^

Bear Back & Bridle less^^

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

OMG That is GREAT! You must really spen a LOT of time with him. And it shows. He is like the PERFECT horse. hehe I'm jealous (sp?) I don't think I will ever be able to do anything like that. Although I would love to.

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 12:53 PM

Fae, Are you crazy!?? Girl, you have alot of trust in that horse of yours and he has alot of trust in you. Congrats! You are awesome. To have that kind of connection with a horse is something that you don't always find. You are destined to be a great horse trainer, keep up that wonderful work! And, be careful, o.k.? You look GREAT together. I want lessons from you!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 12:55 PM

Almost forgot . . . We want VIDEO, We want VIDEO, We want VIDEO!!!! Please? Hee Hee. Love watching you two!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Will It Ever Change?

hehe great job woman! beautiful horse (i know i say that a lot but they are just gorgeous!)

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by An1ma1Lov3r View Post
OMG That is GREAT! You must really spen a LOT of time with him. And it shows. He is like the PERFECT horse. hehe I'm jealous (sp?) I don't think I will ever be able to do anything like that. Although I would love to.
I bet you could! anything is possible if you believe it is. I wont lie I can't really see myself doing that on Jewels but I wont lie I don't spend as much time with her since D is my main horse atm . Hence why I am selling her to someone who will give her 24/7 lovers

MzKityLvsBrdsTo: THNX CHARLENE!!! heck if you ever come here heck yeah I'll give yaz one! that would rock!! I seriously need to take a Trip to see you some time!!! oh and I am working on the video part. My Eq on the flat that day was just pukey >.< I PROMISE regardless of how crap I think I look the latest I will have a video up is the next show (March 9th).

Mulder:
hehe thnx! I will tell D! He never gets enough of the attenchion he gets lol. I swear he shows off just so people will pat him and give him lovers lol.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Part of the Pack

Wow that is so cool! How did you train him to let you control him with out a bridle or anything? I want to learn! lol. He is a really pretty horse too!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat freak View Post
Wow that is so cool! How did you train him to let you control him with out a bridle or anything? I want to learn! lol. He is a really pretty horse too!
Hey!!
Sorry this took me so long to reply. I've worked with D a long time and he responds to leg and seat commands. We're still etchy on stoping so I'm not 100% without a rope yet but we can jump courses now and do trail courses. How I started is I would have the bridle on and drop my reins to each myself not to use them as balance and I would ride without the saddle to improve my balance. soon enough D would repond to just my leg so I lost the bridle one day . It was awesome!

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance