Photos! Jumping Fun Today! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Jumping Fun Today!

My friend Cara & I went over to this womans house (who we show with) to get some pointers and just have fun . Dartanion & I did 2'6" and I'll post the vids when my cam works.

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Guarded by Waffles

Great pics! You are awesome!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 03:23 AM

Waahhooooeeeyy!! Awesome! That looked like alot of fun. I did chores all day. Not so much fun. Hee hee. Hey, you keep up with the pictures, you are making me really happy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

hehe thnx you too, I had a blast. I can't wait to go higher because Dartanion is bored of doing 2'6" but I want to work on my position some more before I go higher.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

WOW, your horse is beautiful and you look like a brilliant rider! Betcha had fun!
xx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Betta Bomb

wowies! beautiful horse.i think the last and only time i was on a horse was when i was about 12(??) and it was bareback and i was scared to death but it looks so free and fun! looks like you had fun,do you jump in shows?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

laydeerodentzz - THNX!!! I've been told that I am a great rider but I find pretty much everything wrong in my pics LOL!

Purple-Hops - Yeah, I love jumping. It's pretty much the only reason I show LOL. I hope to attend showjumping in the Olympics some day but being poor I am taking baby steps lol.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Betta Bomb

well thats how it all starts!! also,i would wait till the olympics are in vancouver instead of riding in china(pollution) but keep it at and follow your dreams!!

Tags
horses, jumping