Photos! March 28th Horse Show - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

March 28th Horse Show

D was having some girrafy moments and he's been anticipating at the walk HORRIBLY but tried very hard and was a very good boy . Kind of a small turn out which made the competition a little dissapointing but our largest class was 8 so not to horribly small .
Halter Geldings 1st out of 5
Halter Color 2nd out of 5
Halter Open 2nd out of 5
Showmanship 18&over 2nd out of 3(couldn't get him to set -up to save my life )
Showmanship Open 6th out of 8 (stepped out of his pivot and I pretty much ran the cone over )
English Pleasure W/T 18&over 1st out of 3 (woot!)
English Pleasure 18&over 2nd out of 2
English Pleasure Open 4th out of 7
English EQ W/T 2nd out of 3
English EQ 18&over 1st out of 2
Engish EQ Open (pattern) 2nd out of 8 (woot big class finally, during the trotting part of out pattern he kept trying to break into a canter so it was trot trot trot canter stride trot trot).
Hunter Hack 18&over 1st out of 1 (wahoo that was a tuff one!)
Hunters Cross Rails 2nd out of 4
Hunters 2'3" 2nd out of 4
Trail 18&over 2nd out of 3
Trail In-Hand 2nd out of 2 (yeah I sucked because you can't touch your horse and guess wha I did like 10 times?? lmao )
Trail Open 1st out of 1 (there were 6 people but 4 scratched and two didn't show...gah LOL.)

The trail was also held on gravel and D wanted nothing to do with that so we Cantered what we could lol. Ok ok pic times! (captions below).

Day before, loading up the trailer

Arriving at the show.

Walking to the aren to get ready for Showmanship & Halter

Showing off my "Show smile"

Going over my showmanship pattern with my friend Bettyjo

First Halter class

mounted and waiting for the next class to start, Bettyjo maken faces and the 'ribbon boy' Eddie lol.

Our pleasure class, bleh sorry about my arms flapping in the wind.

Dartanion's Ribbons. I took one extra 2nd place than I needed so I have to bring it back to the show they have on the 21st.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0514.jpg (45.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0520.jpg (77.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0531.jpg (75.9 KB, 3 views)

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

I just can't believe how pretty some horses are Well they all are but some are especially eye-catching!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

aawww thank you! I have to admit though it is a pain in my booty to get those white legs WHITE for shows and not potty brown or yellow >.<

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Headlock

Gorgeous horsey =p

No don't get yourself in situations,
Darling, that you can't handle.

Tags
horse, ribbons, schooling, show