Photos! Me and Bill!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Me and Bill!!!

I FINALLY uploaded my pics! I took these, like, 3 weeks ago! XD
Theyre especially for you Mzkity!!

Sooooooooooooo here is me and the wonderful Bill!!
He stepped on my foot right after I took these! XD
And beware-Im extremly un-photogetic!

Enjoy! <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 09:44 PM

Cute pictures! I love Bill, he's georgeous!

And you definitely are more photogenic than me! lol
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Oily Chickenspew

Great pictures!!

and you look fine in ur pictures!! lol

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 01:57 PM

OH, Jess!! GREAT pictures! And you stop thinking you don't take good pictures. You are SO beautiful, just a little doll. I love the pictures of you and Bill. Thank you for posting them. I looked for new posts today and was so excited to see new horse pictures. YEA FOR JESS! Now, I am hoping that the next pictures I see are those of you and your LEASED horse! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you, kiddo. You hear this weekend, right? I'll keep checking. Best wishes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks guys!
And yup, I should know soon!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 07:47 AM

Ooooh, Jeeessssss, It's Sunday here at 5:45 a.m.! LOL, do you know anything yet? Been wondering and thinking about you. I took a long horse ride just for you yesterday. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Will It Ever Change?

aww great pics. bill is very handsome! and you're a very darling dear yourself *hugs*

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:37 PM
RAT ADDICT

Nice pictures!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Jird Jostler

You and your horse are very pretty

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

THanks everyone!!
BTW, hes not my horse- I just ride him for lessons. ^^

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Part of the Pack

Wow! You and your horse look so beautiful! lol you are fine in the pics!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.