Photos! Meet Bacon, my potbelly pig - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Playful Pup

Ive heard pigs are one of the most under-rated pets, apparently they are friendly and Ive heard them called "giant fat cats" lol!

Ive never owned one so of course i have no idea if this is true or not, but I think itd be great to own one. Yours looks really cute =). I saw her drinking that crappy American light-beer and was worried for a sec, then saw that you said it was only for a pose, thank god! Im sure you gave her Fat Tire or something better

THE CHICKEN CAME FIRST!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Adolescent Pup

I have often heard that pigs are very smart animals, so makes sense you would need to keep them occupied.
How big will Bacon get?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Playful Pup

big enough that he will live up to his name...jk!

THE CHICKEN CAME FIRST!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Adolescent Pup

They were popular here in Toronto a while back, but then they got banned and I don't remember exactly why.

post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Playful Pup

That's really cool. For some reason, I always associate pigs with mud, but if its a clean pig like your pig, that's nice!

All Pets Forum -
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Betta Bomb

Pigs like mud to roll around in to cool off from the sun. Like elephants. If I had a pig I would dig him a mud hole It would make for a very happy pig! Then just hose him off before letting him back inside ;0