My Babies We're happy to get out - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

My Babies We're happy to get out

Well it's been raining here for about 2 days so my poor babies have been in their stalls. It was pretty dry today so I let them out into the arena to let out some energy. I'm so glad I had the camra lol Captions above .

I love my new blanky mommy

He's a ... pleasure horse.... doesn't look it here LOL

I feel good mom!!!

I'm out I'm free!!

Yeah theres a fence there lol

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Hello Earthling

cute pictures... looks like they had alot of fun

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Oh wow! They were sure happy!
I felt happy right along with them while i was viewing those pics! Great pics!

Lve Never Fails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
cute pictures... looks like they had alot of fun
Lol thnx yeah the minute D's halter was off he bolted and started bucking lol. He stood in place bucking for a few minutes LOL.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Aawww next time you need to get them on video. I love to see animals when they are happy and excited....like little kids

Lve Never Fails

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 01:57 PM
RAT ADDICT

Greyt pictures!
I love the rolling one! Horses look so silly when they roll!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature View Post
Aawww next time you need to get them on video. I love to see animals when they are happy and excited....like little kids
I have it on Video I'll go download it now

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat View Post
Greyt pictures!
I love the rolling one! Horses look so silly when they roll!

LOL yep, D had rolled by the time I went to put them too bed so he was DIRTY >.< and it's still too cold for a bathe >.<

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 01:10 AM

Fae, This really lifted my spirits! Thanks for the post. Our weather over here has been so awful that I haven't been able to get out with my two horses in almost a week! It's driving me nuts. So, your pictures and video have cheered me up. Thanks again. Keep the pictures and videos coming!

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Fae, This really lifted my spirits! Thanks for the post. Our weather over here has been so awful that I haven't been able to get out with my two horses in almost a week! It's driving me nuts. So, your pictures and video have cheered me up. Thanks again. Keep the pictures and videos coming!
Aaaww I'm sorry I hate the weather right now. It's cold but sunny so I might go and hop on D and do some bearback riding. I feel so.... out of place having not ridden in over 2 weeks D: yeah if I do I'll try to get some pictures but I doubt they will be very exciting lol.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

YAY!
I loved the video!
Your horses are so silly, I love to see happy horsies!
"Dont roll!".....rolls....hehe, Just like happy little kids.

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing their happy moments with us.

(you be careful with that ankle! )

Lve Never Fails

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature View Post
YAY!
I loved the video!
Your horses are so silly, I love to see happy horsies!
"Dont roll!".....rolls....hehe, Just like happy little kids.

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing their happy moments with us.

(you be careful with that ankle! )
Yeah I just knew she was going to roll but If I can get her running she will usually forget lol. I was just too late >.< LOL

I'm watching my ankle promise I rode D yesterday!! AHH it felt so good . My dad said "You look happier than a pig in pooh" LOL

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance