My New Horse Arrives Tomorrow! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Talking My New Horse Arrives Tomorrow!

Well, if all goes well, Sky should be delivered tomorrow, Tuesday, April 15th, 2008. She was to be delivered this weekend, but the lady who was delivering her got run down by one of her mares and I am really sick with an upper respiratory infection/fever, so, we both decided to wait a couple of days. I feel like a kid at Christmas time! I am sick, running a fever, yet I just feel like I can't wait another minute! Cindy, the lady that is bringing her over, says that Sky is shedding out and really getting prettier by the minute. And, I am so thankful that my mare "Partee" will be getting a good home with someone who raises horses that have injuries and knows how to care for them properly. I'm just plain excited. Wish us luck! With my luck with purchasing horses, I will need it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 06:56 AM
Will It Ever Change?

yay good luck! hope you feel better soon. can't wait to see pics of you with your new horse

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan

Tags
respiratory infection, upper respiratory infection