My OTHER Horse.... Jewels - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

My OTHER Horse.... Jewels

To sum things up Jewels is a handful of a mare lol. I used her as a jumper and she wouldn't bolt jumps once warmed up but she just wouldn't listen. She made my EQ look & feel horrible LOL I got some funny pictures for us all to see and a video of our jumping arguments. I had the line set up to where if she bolted she would basically be doing bounces unless she listened to me and moved nice and slow. She did great over the ground poles and faily well with the line but she didn't want to listen so I let her bolt through a few times to get it out of her system. That's why she refused (in the video) the first three times; it was her way of saying "No mom! you don't let be bolt I just wont do it" >.< Mares lol
OH and for fun Guess how old she is? she's an OTTB.

Good mare mare

I love my heel in this picture, I've been working on it lately.

Oh the bit while cantering? what is this nonsens mom?

She did a 3 stride line in one LOL she's talented

Little crow hop, she wanted to buck so badly lol

This is just too funny

See what happens when we listen to mommy?

She also likes persimmons

YouTube - Everyone has bad Eq days, today was mine

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Hello Earthling

O, shes pretty

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 05:00 PM
RAT ADDICT

Nice looking horse!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

She looks great. Although she does look like she would be a hand full when she wants to be.

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Playful Pup

Absolutely beautiful horse!! Love her! Keep of the good work/training!!!

~Zoegirl has posted.
2 Corinthians 12:10
"...for when I am weak, then am I strong."

I
my pets!

Zoe~long-haired daschund

Ruby~short-haired daschund

Peanut Butter~teddy bear hamster
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 10:08 PM

I think she looks great. I'm not very good at guessing a horse's age though, so please do tell... how old is she?

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
O, shes pretty
Thank You

Vanilla Rat: Thnx! she's getting nice and hary for winter

An1ma1Lov3r: Yeah, I bought her when I was 13yrs old and on man! I got to learn how to jump with her lol. I feel like I can ride any type of jump after her.

zoegirl: Thnx, just need to teach an ex-racer that slow is good lol

MzKityLvsBrdsTo: Hehe I bought her when she was 10, and I was 13 and I'm 18 now so she's 15 going on 16 years old . Born in 1992 .

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 11:46 PM

Well, she is awesome. Why do you want to sell her?

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Well, she is awesome. Why do you want to sell her?
Well mainly because with College I only have time for one horse with the scedual I have and Jewels & I fight a lot while we work together. She did FANTASTIC in the video on a bad day there's more bucked and heaf tossing and just uugg. She just didn't click or listen as well when I got D. My friend Cara rides her and Jewels is an angle for her (it could be Cara is a beginner and Jewels babies her lol).

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Tags
vanilla rat