my pony babe. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

my pony babe.

Sorry, humongo pictures.
This is Liberty. =]

She is a Sorrel Paint Overo. QH x Paint.
She is 15 years old.
She is 15.4 hh.
She is my one and only.

Last edited by alyona; 07-04-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 01:41 AM

Aaaaggghh!!!! A new horse on Paw Talk! I am SO excited! And it's another Paint! I love Paints! Welcome to Paw Talk! I have a paint mare also. Ooooh, I love your paint. She is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see MORE pictures of her. Tell me more about her. What do you do with her? English, western, pleasure? Hee hee. You will get used to me. I'm not really crazy, I just love horses. There aren't many people here on Paw Talk with horses and when I do get to meet someone with a horse, I go kinda nuts. And, I am in love with Paints. I'll have to show you my one and only soon. Again. Welcome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Ooo another beautiful pony girl! She is really beautiful

Lve Never Fails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Awww she is just gorgeous! Congrats x

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

She's beautiful.

Rhonda

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Aaaaggghh!!!! A new horse on Paw Talk! I am SO excited! And it's another Paint! I love Paints! Welcome to Paw Talk! I have a paint mare also. Ooooh, I love your paint. She is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see MORE pictures of her. Tell me more about her. What do you do with her? English, western, pleasure? Hee hee. You will get used to me. I'm not really crazy, I just love horses. There aren't many people here on Paw Talk with horses and when I do get to meet someone with a horse, I go kinda nuts. And, I am in love with Paints. I'll have to show you my one and only soon. Again. Welcome!
Totally understandable, I am the same way.

She is my little speed demon, I usually do barrels and poles on her. She's 15, but she acts like a 3 year old! Always hyper.
Before I bought her, she had been a brood mare all her life. Born in Nebraska, moved to the University of Utah and had about 3 or 4 babies. I bought her when she was 9, and she was very green. I ended up doing most of the training on her, which was scary because she is my first horse, and I had never trained a horse before. But, she was really willing to learn and she made it easy on me. She has a scar on her back left leg. Her previous owners claim it was from frostbite she got when she was in Nebraska, but it looks more like someone took a knife to her leg. I'll have to get a picture. She doesn't limp or anything, and it doesn't seem to bother her, So I don't worry about it.
Her registered name is Sweet Maybelline, I'm not sure if you can tell with the pictures I got of her, but she's looks like she has eyeliner on, which is where her name came from.
I wasn't too fond of calling her Maybel, so I started calling her Liberty.
Now you know her life's story!

Now you MUST tell me about your horse and show me some pictures.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 10:13 PM

Oooh, I love horse talk! LOL! Well, I just got back into horses about a year and a half ago and have gone through a few horses looking for the right one. I originally wanted two horses, but have recently decided that one is going to be the best for my situation and have recently sold one of my paints, leaving me with my "One and Only", beautiful paint mare. She is a 12 year old, registered sorrel/tobiano paint mare, 15.2 hands tall. Right now, I just pleasure ride, but am working into learning english riding, hoping for dressage. Maybe a little jumping, heh heh. Her registered name is "Shoshines Hotsox", she is a Billy Dun it Again, grandfather, Billy Shoe Shine breed if you know him. He is very much desired here, I found out after purchasing her. I didn't have a clue! LOL. I just got lucky. She has beautiful babies and has the color throwing factor every time! She has beautiful colored babies. They are striking. She's a keeper. I'm so excited to have her. Let's see if I can get a picture in her of her.
Her nick name is "Miss or Missy"

These are not my favorite pictures of her, we were both hot and sweaty and had been running through the sprinklers! And she was not in the mood for pictures. hee hee. But, at least you get the idea.

I'm so glad you are here to chat! I'll be back later to chat more. >^..^<

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 10:46 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful horse!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Part of the Pack

Wow she is so pretty! I would love to own a horse. I ride a horse for free though, his name is Cowboy, He is a bay quarter horse. Anyway Welcome!!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 08:11 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww you have a beautiful mare! She looks just like my brothers mare.. I'll have to get some pictures of her on here hehe

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>