My saddle lol - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

My saddle lol

Well, I wrote in another thread that I had got my saddle. But due to a disagreement with the saddles (owner) I had to look for another one. But I found one. Well I would have to order it. So another girl that trains with the trainer I have has the same saddle and let me see how her's fit my mare and me lol. So everything was great. So I ordered it and it arrived today! YAY! It came with the saddle leathers, irons and the bridle. And I got my bit today too. So my trainer told me to try it on Argo so we could make sure fit. In case I would have to send it back. Well my saddle pad won't be here until tomorrow and since we were making sure it fit. I didnt want to get it dirty so Yes that's a Western blanket under it lol Heres the pics I got. Sorry she's dirty it snowed and now it's muddy.

Hope you enjoy... BTW I actually managed to get the saddle on without any help...LOL Yay! I was so confused at first and then I finally got it lol

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 02:17 AM

Looks great! Congrats. I know how exciting it is when you get new tack. I have new tack just sitting here waiting for me to go and try out, but the weather has been holding me back. My husband thinks I am so funny, he just can't understand why I have so many saddles, bridles, halters, etc., yet only have two horses! I love to dress my horses up? Have fun.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks. Thats only the third time she's ever had a saddle on...LOL Trust me she was less than happy about the whole thing...hehe And Guess what?? My blanket came today lol. So now I don't have to use a western blanket. It's a pink camo ( YES I love pink!! hehe) All purpose pad. Can't wait to see what it looks like on Argo. :0)

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 01:02 PM

Hooray! your blanket came! Now you know I can't wait to see more photos! Wow, Argo has only had a saddle on 3 times? How well trained is she? Are you training her? Be sure to keep up on your posts. I love stories like this.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Well the only actual training she has had was my brother jumping up on here and riding her with a halter and rope. But I'm actually training her now. Yeah I need to post the videos I have of her in the round pen. She's doing great with her training. Yes I'm getting more pics today lol

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

CUTE saddle! I love your horse as well!! I think I will just have to steal everything on this forum! lol. Your also really pretty .

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 02:50 AM

Fae, Quit trying to steal all of the horsies! -sp? You have to share! Hee Hee.
Megan, Where are the pictures??? You have had a whole day to get new pictures of that pretty new blanket, on that beautiful horse, with that beautiful new saddle on! Hee Hee. Can't wait much longer, must have pictures . . . hurry! Hurry! Yea, new pictures coming I really like horses, and new tack, can you tell? Oh, yea ... and I'm a Happy Little Avatar too! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA I change my Avatar almost daily. And everyone thinks I've lost it. But I'm Happy, Hee Hee.

Last edited by MzKityLvsBrdsTo; 12-09-2007 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Added punctuation for Karen! LOL
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks so much. Oh thats my lil sis in the pictures hehe.. Charlene...I know I know I have taken to long to get my pics on here lol... It's been raining and Ar don't like coming inside so I just let her play outside in the rain lol I will get pics as soon as it stops raining... lol

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 07:46 PM

o.k., but when it stops raining, , then will you post more pictures? ? I can't wait to see more of your Hee Hee.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 03:14 PM

Did it stop raining yet????

Last edited by MzKityLvsBrdsTo; 12-12-2007 at 03:15 PM. Reason: My smilies weren't working.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2008, 12:58 AM

Cute horse and nice saddle!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 12:06 AM

is this an english saddle? the pictures are deleted or moved is what it says I was wondering what brand of saddle , where did you get it , and do you like it?