Photos! MzKity and Her Horsie! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 01:20 AM Thread Starter

Talking MzKity and Her Horsie!

Out with my Horse, Sky this weekend to get some new shoes on, and got some new pictures. Thought you might like to see her.

LOL, It's hard to take your own picture!

My son came to the rescue and helped me take a picture!

She is a pretty girl, but I have decided to sell her, story in the next post...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 01:27 AM Thread Starter

Talking Here is the story . . .

I have decided that Sky is just not the horse for me. I have another horse, Missy, who is an absolute doll and I should have just stopped there. My son, who had wanted to ride with me this summer, has discovered girls. And now, he could care less about anything else! LOL. Anyway, my health has taken a turn that is not that great. I am working hard at fighting it, but I am still in a great amount of pain, a great deal of the time, and fighting with a horse that needs a good deal of work, is something that my body just won't tolerate. Sad, but true. I have fibromyalgia. It sucks. Anyway, when I went to try Sky out, I had the vet check done and everything, I test rode her and everything. I knew she had a small problem with lifting her back feet, but she still let me lift them. I knew I could work with her, I had worked other horses through it before and broken them of their habit. But, Sky is stronger than me, and my back and illness is getting worse. Making us not that great of a pair. I have a horse to keep me limber and working, not to harm me and make me sore! So, I am looking for a good home for her. Sucks, huh? I'm going to stick with one horse from now on. Just one for me. And, if my son wants to ride, I'll just watch.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 01:03 PM
Part of the Pack

Awww Im sorry about that! I hope that your illness gets better! And I hope that Missy will be a great horse for you!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

Thank you. I sold her today! She is actually going to go back to the lady that I purchased her from. She will make sure that she gets a good home. I will be taking her back, I think, this coming Sunday. Kinda scary too, it will be my first time pulling a horse in my new horse trailer. Wish me luck.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 02:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful horse!
I am sorry it never worked out.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I'm sorry it didn't work out. You two looked so nice together.

Rhonda

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww.. I'm so sorry it didn't work out...

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Aaaww charlene she is beautiful! kind of reminds me of D being back and white and all. You'll have tons of fun with Missy we have to ride together one of these days when we are both rich lol.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats