MzKity, Their finally here! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

MzKity, Their finally here!

Okay, it stopped raining so I took some pics. Keep in mind their not the best because it's still muddy. I tried putting them on the thread I started but it wouldn't let me....
Zach on Argo

Zach and Ar again..Can you tell he's only ridden western? hehe

Ar. and her saddle and new pad

I didn't bother putting on her bridle.

a close up of the saddle and pad

Ar head shot

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 12:03 AM

Yea!!! They look GREAT!! Argo poses so pretty. I love the way she arches her head in a couple of those pictures. Does she hold her head pretty when she rides? Next, you will need to start video taping and posting those. My son got a new cam corder for, oh geez, I don't remember what and he can't wait to video me on my mares. So, when the weather starts to warm up, I will post some video too. Then you can get a giggle. My mares are supposed to be trained, but neither of them have been ridden in ages and I haven't ridden in ages either, so it's like we are all back in training. Thanks so much for the pictures. I have been checking for them. They look great. Feel free to post as many as you want. We need to see you too, you know. I finally got brave enough to post a picture of me. Or, have you already posted a picture of you? I will need to go and check the post of everyone's pictures. Well, it would be great to see a new one of you and Argo together anyway. Thanks again!! I loved the pictures. Tell Argo she is beautiful and so is her tack. Charlene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 10:56 AM
RAT ADDICT

Greyt pictures! Argo is a pretty little mare.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Charlene~ Thanks so much. Yes she holds it like that when she's ridden as well. OMG my dad bought my mom a cam corder for x-mas (shhh...she dosen't know yet...hehe) So I'm pretty sure yall will be getting more vid's then yall will know what to do with. lol I can't wait to see videos of you riding.

Vanilla Rat~ Thanks she's a little camera hog

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Playful Pup

LOVE the pics! Beautiful horse, love the saddle blanket and saddle too!

~Zoegirl has posted.
2 Corinthians 12:10
"...for when I am weak, then am I strong."

I
my pets!

Zoe~long-haired daschund

Ruby~short-haired daschund

Peanut Butter~teddy bear hamster
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I love that saddle pad!!

Rhonda

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Lol I normally don't like the color pink but that pad rocks! I REALLY like your saddle as well .

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 04:15 PM

I won't tell, a Christmas secret is a Christmas secret, but. . . YAAAAYYYYYY . . . VIDEOS OF ARGO ARE COMING, VIDEOS OF ARGO ARE COMING!!!! HURAY!!!! : Oh, sorry, I remember, But I am so excited! Great news! Looking forward to it.

Tags
vanilla rat