New Picture of my New Horse - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

New Picture of my New Horse

Just thought I would share a new picture I took of my new horse I got last month. I just took this a couple of days ago. Her registered name is "R Partee Time QD", we just call her "Partee". She is 12 years old and I just love her! Can you believe I still haven't had a chance to ride her yet!!! Life has to slow down so I can do some fun stuff. Well, here she is....

IMG_2384.jpg

I got her on the 18th of July. I can't wait to ride her but I am going to take it slow and get to know her. The last horse I bought threw me and I am still trying to get better from the accident!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She is very beautiful!
I wish i could have a horse.
Kiss her for me

Lve Never Fails

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

Thank you! Hey, I just learned that if you click on the picture, it enlarges!!!! Cool.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 09:29 PM
RAT ADDICT

She is beautiful!!!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Thank you, Vanilla Rat!

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Just beautiful... My horse looks somewhat like her... HEHE

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

She's gorgeous!!!

Rhonda

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww. What a beautiful horse!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Playful Pup

beautiful horse!!

were livin' our love song...
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 03:24 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

She's beautiful

Come see more of my fur babies at

Tags
vanilla rat