OMG Guess WHAT??? 8D - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

OMG Guess WHAT??? 8D

I MIGHT lease a horse!! *runs around screaming insanly*
So I was obsessively looking at horses on craigslist and I found an add that had a beautiful horse for lease... and he lives pretty close to my house too!
So im meeting him tomarrow at 10:00AM! Its not really for sure that Im going to lease him, cuz there are other people who wanna lease him to, and his owner wants to find the right person to match him and his personality! There are 2 people who get to lease him, and I reaaaaaaaaally hope Im one of them!
And even if Im one of those 2 people, my parents stll have to talk about it, so its really if-y right now... But Im still super duper excited!!
Cross you fingers that I get to lease him!

And one more thing Im super happy about is that Bill is finally starting to trust me! (Hes my fav horse to ride for my lessons ^^) I finally found the place he likes scratched, and he didnt give me any trouble at all when I was riding him! Adn he loped for me alot too! Im just soooooooooooooooooooooo happy that hes finally starting to like me!

He still hates getting his hooves cleaned tho, LOL! At least he didnt step on me this time! XD

And I learned how to put a bridle on! Yay!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Will It Ever Change?

woot! that'd be awesome if you get it!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

Wow good luck ! i would love a horse
You sound like you really want him keep your hopes up hun
Fingers Crossed* x

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks!
LOL, I hope I havent jinxed myself by posting this tho! ;P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Maureen

Six new rats
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-25-2008, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

I went to see Rom today, and I LOVE him! Hes so awesome! I rode him around for, like, 2 hours, and his owner seems to like me! She says I have good hands, a good release, and that Im a natural horse person! Im so happy!
But I also feel kinda dumb, cuz I fell off him when he was loping... Hes was being a it funny at this one corner and he was turning to much, if you know what I mean, and I fell off! I was so embarresed! She said it was ok tho, and that if she was loping on a new horse like that and stuff she probably would have doe the same theing. Adn the stirups where a bit short forme too, so that made me feel a little better. ^^
I had tons of fun tho, and I REALLY hope I can lease him!

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-25-2008, 03:43 PM

Oh, Jess!!!! I am SO excited for you! Girl, I will keep positive and hopeful thoughts out there for you! When will you know? Please post on here as soon as you do! Now, I can't wait to hear the news. I was so excited when I saw the post's headline, I thought you purchased a horse. This is just as good though, because it will lead into it. That is what happened to me a year and a half ago and I NEVER thought I would own my own horse ever again. IT IS going to happen for you and I KNOW it. OH, I am so excited for you, I can hardly type this fast enough!!!! YAY! Wish we were close so that we could "talk"! Or even better, ride together. I got to ride my new mare yesterday and she did really well. She is a spunky little girl. I even got invited to a ride out in some orchards "weather permitting" tomorrow! KEEP us posted, as soon as you know something, o.k? I,m SO excited for you! What did the horse look like that you are hoping to lease? PICTURES????? A must if you get to lease! LOL

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

LOL, Dont worry, Ill be sure to get pics if I lease him! And video! Heres his add on craigslist, it has a pretty good pic of him! Inst he beautiful??
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/grd/683324609.html
The boarding facility is REALLY nice too, and has trails to go on! I wont be able to go on trails till I get better tho. ^^
And my moms going to call her and talk to her about it soon. I just REALLY hope this can work out for us financhally too.. I said Id pay for part of it if I can lease him! I hope that would be enough!

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 10:15 PM

Jess, I am so excited for you! And WOW! The facility sounds like a dream too. This is one good looking horse that you might get to lease. I downloaded the picture for you. Couldn't resist. I have a really good feeling for you. BEST WISHES!

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks! I get to find out if Im leasing him tonight! Im sooooo nervous!

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 11:09 PM

Jess, I won't be able to sleep now until you write back! My fingers and toes are crossed for you sweetie! Best of luck! Oh, I hope you get the horse!

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 11:19 AM

Jess..... the suspense is killing me!!!! WELL?? Girl, did you get the horse??

post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Jess..... the suspense is killing me!!!! WELL?? Girl, did you get the horse??
Ditto!! Can't wait to hear the news...

Maureen

Six new rats
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 12:33 PM

AAGGHH. . . Everytime I get a "notification" on my computer that someone has replied on this post, I rush to my computer hoping that it is you, Jess! LOL HURRY!

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I'm hoping the reason she hasn't responded yet is because she's too busy with the horse! LOL!

Maureen

Six new rats