Our Horses (Photos) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 01:34 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Our Horses (Photos)

I just thought that I would share some photos of our horses. Sorry if I go a little photo crazy.

Kali is a 12 year old black Arabian mare. She is my girl and will live with me until the end. Tee Jay is a 15 year old palomino Quarter Horse gelding. He belongs to my husband and will also stay with us til the end. Here is a picture of my husband and I riding our horses at our wedding. A horseback wedding was a dream come true for me and he (my husband) does look nice on the back of a horse, lol.

The other horses that live here include:
(1)Flicka, Shannon's 12 year old chestnut pony mare
(2)Chance, our 4 year old chestnut tobiano 1/2 Arabian gelding (Kali's son)
(3)Starr, our 2 year old bay Arabian filly (Kali's granddaughter)
(4)Dolly, my dad's 22 year old chestnut Quarter Horse mare
Here are some pictures of them. They are a great group of horses to be around and love people. We give kids rides on all of them except for Starr because she's not trained yet. BTW, the little boy in the picture with Dan is our nephew, DJ, and the girl on Dolly is our Kinskid, Jamie.

I just sold another Arabian filly to a show home. Her name was Charmm and she was a 2 year old bay filly. I hope that she does well in the show ring for her new owners. Here is a picture of her.

Ok, one last picture of the hard life that our horses live at our house. They look very stressed, don't they??

Hope you enjoyed them. We love our horses, but are definitly biased in this case, lol.

Heather, Dan, Shannon & our critter collection
Kali, Tee Jay, Flicka, Chance & Starr (the horses),
Rhea, Hunter & Teeko (the dogs),
the rabbits, the fish & the chickens
Website -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yahoo! Messenger ID - Rheanikita
MSN Messenger ID - Kalilady73

Last edited by Kalilady; 02-10-2007 at 01:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

Aw! That last picture is too cute! I don't think I've ever seen more relaxed horses! They look like they're on vacation!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Proud New Mommy

Cute pictures! Horses are definitly something.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Your horses are very pretty. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Rhonda

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Wow they are all beautiful. I horses.

Sadie,Jewel,and Zucco
Minnie
Sweetheart

Plus a proud foster momma to Momma and Mable

Proud foster mom to Naomi
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Will It Ever Change?

oh they are beautiful!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks guys! We really enjoy the horses and are lucky enough to have a really nice group of them and the set up to do it. Horses are really my first love, but I love the rest of the animals too.

Website -

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Title Thief Victim

Wow there nice looking..I will admit..im scared of horses..but they are handsome and beautiful

Carissasaurus Rex

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Playful Pup

Wow, thanks for posting the pictures. They're just great. I'm a horse freak too. You sure do have a beautiful set up.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks Doris and Carissa! We love them. Do any of you have horses too?

Website -

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 08:11 AM
Playful Pup

Only 2 left, I can't ride anymore. I hire some young teens to exercise them for me.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 08:14 AM
Title Thief Victim

I don't have any as I'm scared..I have my reson's. Although I used to horse back ride when I was little.

But I wouldnt mind patting one sometime..There are 6 that live by my house and one is a ham! lol he always comes running to me when I walk by..but im still scared lol

Carissasaurus Rex

post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Playful Pup

Being scared is pretty natural for most people who don't ride. If someday you are ready to get on a horse, you'll know. Even riders taking bad falls sometimes have a hard time regaining their confidence.

Happy Valentine's day!!!!
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Title Thief Victim

My aunt has 3 horses...and that's how I meet my ex boyfriend...llol I refused to go into the fenced in area and my aunt's nephew(she's not really my aunt) and he stood there with me..lol how nice!

but anyways..i like to high jack threads so sad.

When I live in Arizona..we were going to get a horse..but we were only there a short time. lol

Carissasaurus Rex

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 07:54 AM
What the shell! :)

They're gorgeous! I wish I had more horses. I'm getting another when I move.

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles