picture of that pretty 1 eyed horse for sale! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Angry picture of that pretty 1 eyed horse for sale!

Ok here she is. I think her color is called Tobiano overo- something weird like that- looks like red dunn with white to me.
For sale!!! Come to PA and pick her up! Her price I hear is negotionable, she acts as though she never lost an eye. The trainer couldn't feel she was even doing anything different from a 2 eyed horse. Magic is green though, and only 4 years old.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Ain't she gorgeous!
and don't think anything of the dressage look there, she can be trained western - that's just what my barn is into.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

another one- I didn't get any close ups of that eye. It is sewn shut with a peice of marble under skin to give the look of a closed eye. It's a little strange and takes awhile to get use to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I believe you are thinking of the word Tovero (tobiano/overo)?

She is very pretty!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Well I knew someone would come in and correct me on that color,lol.
Anyway when you coming to get her Scarlette?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Anyway when you coming to get her Scarlette?
OOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!! I've got enough to handle here as it is thank you very much!

Rhonda

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 04:07 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

oh she is a beauty.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 06:09 PM

Shes a beauty.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 08:33 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

What a beautiful horse!!

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Newborn Pup

That is a beautiful mare. If I wasn't all the way on the other side of the country and didn't have too many already, I'd be interested in her. I've always liked the ones with the rough edges on the white.

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

I love her color and the way she's marked too. She seems like such a nice horse too.
Hopefully she'll get a nice home soon. I wish I was rich, he he.
Although I always told myself if I ever was going to purchase another horse it would be older, at least double her age.
That's because I trail ride all over with my horse and I bought him at 6 yrs old - which was still young - but he worked out and now he's not afraid of hardly anything. I'm just too old to be bouncing all over the place on a horse that's spooking at things it never saw before..
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 11:42 AM

I've had my one paint mare since she was 2 years old. I had only had her for a few months and took her on a camping trip with 6 of my friends. They couldn't believe that my 2 year old was so well behaved and didn't spook at anything. I agree that younger horses are usually more "spooky" than older horses, but I think alot has to do with their tempermant to begin with. How does she act in the barn and in the riding arena? Does she spook at someone leaning over the fence or waving something around? Test her with some things to see how she'll react to them.

I can tell you really want that mare! Why don't you ask if they'll take a little less money for her and see if they'll take payments?

Rhonda

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

I would like her and would probably take the chance on this young horse -but of course even if I got her for free I still would have to pay board for 2 horses - not to mention all the other bills that go along with horse ownership- so I must be rational.
But I am getting a puppy- probably in a couple of months~ so I'm thrilled about that!