Photos! Pictures of My Horsie ~ Shoshines Hotsox! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:31 AM Thread Starter

Talking Pictures of My Horsie ~ Shoshines Hotsox!

Silly Missy, she just didn't want to pose purdy for me tonight. We had to run through sprinklers, so she is kinda spotted wet. Then, I had to drench her in fly spray because I wanted to take her fly mask off because of the fireworks over here. I didn't want her to be scared and not be able to see where she was going, or even worse, God forbid, have someone catch her fly net on fire. I'm getting to where I just don't like fireworks because of the poor animals. Too many of them run around frightened. Well, anyay, here are some pictures I took of her tonight. You can tell, she just was not in the mood! LOL.

this one, she completely turned away from me! "I'm not taking anymore!!!"

Awwe, look at that sad face! "are we done yet? Please give me more carrots, pleeeeaaaaasssee!!!!"

"Look, I'll try to look happier if you'll just give me that darned carrot! I can just see it around the corner!"

She wasn't really happy with me because I had also put fly keep away ointment stuff around her eyes and down in her ears just before these pictures. It's good for her especially if she isn't going to have her mask on that covers her ears and eyes. I love my baby so much! Hope you liked the pictures. I'll try to get some better ones of her soon. It was getting late and these were "hurry up" pictures. Hee hee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MzKityLvsBrdsTo; 07-02-2008 at 03:33 AM. Reason: spelling error
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 04:55 AM
Will It Ever Change?

lol impatient horsie! she's a pretty thing, that's for sure. so angelic

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 09:37 PM
RAT ADDICT

She's beautiful.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Part of the Pack

Awww so cute!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 01:42 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She is a beauty just like her mama.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww absolutely BEAUTIFUL! x

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to get some really good pictures of her so that I can really show her off. She is so beautiful and these pictures just don't do her justice. She is absolutely my pride and joy!

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

As always she is beautiful Charlene...

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 12:42 PM Thread Starter

Thank you! I just can't wait to see Soda's baby. Tell her to get a move on! hee hee.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Zippy Chickenshorts

awww, she is soo lovely!
I put ointment on Taffy and Henry, those flies are sooo annoying!
We've also been told that feeding the horses a clove of garlic once or twice a week helps keep the flies away, but that means we have to put up with garlics breath and farts LOL... I prefer the oinment, it works faster

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10