Quarter Horse Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Quarter Horse Pics

The first is of me on Ty. The second is Nicholas on Freckles. And the last is of me on Ty again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LaceyTy.jpg (53.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg NicholasFreckles.jpg (51.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg TyLacey.jpg (45.5 KB, 12 views)

Cowgirls are like barbwire, handle with care.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Will It Ever Change?

very nice pics!! your man is handsome! mmm cowboys lol. your horses are beautiful, i love the white nose stripe

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 03:58 PM

HOORAY~ More HORSE pictures! Beautiful horse! More pictures!!!! MORE pictures, please!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I got "in trouble" for the cowboy pic, tehehe, he's bashful. But I'll be happy to supply more piccies of Freckles and Ty! They're not nearly as bashful

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 06:03 PM

Haa Haa! LOL, men are so silly. He looks good on a horse. He shouldn't get upset. I know, my husband told me "no posting pictures of me!" when I started posting. Hey, us ladies are proud of our men, we just want to show 'em off, right? They should be honored. Silly, just silly! But, hey, I'll take more pictures of you and the horses, that will be great!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Will It Ever Change?

just tell him we all think he's handsome (right girls?)

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Part of the Pack

Aww I love your horse so cute!

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-31-2008, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Men ARE silly! And I told him how everyone thought he was handsome and he now thinks we're all on drugs!!

I'm so excited, we went and looked at a beautiful stud horse to possibly breed Freckles to on Sunday! It was a 15 2 black and white Homozygous
Tobiano paint. Pretty boy. I should have took my camera.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-31-2008, 08:06 PM

oooooh, The stud sounds really pretty (and no, tell your boyfriend I'm not talking about him! ). If you go back out, be sure to bring your camera. Would love to see him. If you do decide to breed your mare, what are your plans for the baby? Besides alot of cuddling after it's born! LOL I love babies.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

The baby would be mine. Nicholas would break it (I hope to help). That way when we go on the big trail rides each year we both have our own horse and his dad will too. The first big trail ride (the dogwood) is in a couple weeks and we're going to double. I'm pretty excited!

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 07:23 AM
RAT ADDICT

Greyt looking pictures!
Ty has some big,gorgeous eyes!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *